Lawyers Guns and Money and the Herman Cain Award

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Probably better suited to the Covid thread, but the graphics alone are truly revealing… Apple News article from Axios (in case anyone has to do a web search on the title):

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Here's a Herman Cain Award Recipient explaining in his own words why he'd rather die than get vaccinated. I struggle to follow his reasoning, but he apparently viewed it as a political cause that was worth dying for.

1640447490189.png

1640447582437.png

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Some of the HCA winners are notable for how spectacularly wrong they are about the facts. The only true statement this guy made (albeit accidently) was "Guess I'm good to go then"

1641352617525.png
1641352544679.png
1641352138916.png

Attachments

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Here's a Herman Cain Award Recipient explaining in his own words why he'd rather die than get vaccinated. I struggle to follow his reasoning, but he apparently viewed it as a political cause that was worth dying for.

View attachment 52603

View attachment 52604

I know three men that failed to get vaccinated and died, one was my neighbor . Their wifes got vaccinated due to health reasons and jobs. All three before they died, told there wife's that they wish they had gotten the shot and were happy their wifes got vaccinted instead of following conspiracy theorist on TV and twitter. Their ages, 54, 63, 71. They all could have been here now. Freaking sad.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I know three men that failed to get vaccinated and died, one was my neighbor . Their wifes got vaccinated due to health reasons and jobs. All three before they died, told there wife's that they wish they had gotten the shot and were happy their wifes got vaccinted instead of following conspiracy theorist on TV and twitter. Their ages, 54, 63, 71. They all could have been here now. Freaking sad.
That is sad. Not sure what else to say.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Here's another prominent antivaxxer who had a spectacularly poor grasp on reality.

Q Person: >>>“The vaccines kill, don’t get it!” Weldon warned the waiting vaccine recipients in an undated video posted to one of her online accounts. “This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”<<<

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
That is sad. Not sure what else to say.
Its just what the hell. People are putting up their lives as " collateral" for some political cause but for what. All of these guys had nice families, good Christian men, but they let their political conspiracy friends destroy their lives and their families. Makes you wonder if not thinking for yourself is really the whole plan of this "conspiracy.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Its just what the hell. People are putting up their lives as " collateral" for some political cause but for what. All of these guys had nice families, good Christian men, but they let their political conspiracy friends destroy their lives and their families. Makes you wonder if not thinking for yourself is really the whole plan of this "conspiracy.
It has to be. How else can you control them? Cult members don't think for themselves. They are told what to think. For them, it is that simple, they don't have to think, just follow the leader off the cliff.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The wildly inaccurate "The unjabbed aren't dying" meme seems to be a favorite of the HCA recipients. Omicron memes are also becoming popular:

1641870818323.png
1641870996852.png
1641871159361.png

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Here is yet another person who decided to give their life for the antivax "cause."

>>>Longtime Arlington Republican activist Kelly Canon, a grassroots organizer and vocal critic of vaccine requirements, died Monday of complications from COVID-19. . . . Canon said on Facebook in November that her employer granted her religious exemption request, so she would not be required to get a vaccine. . . . A month ago, Canon attended a symposium in Burleson dedicated to fighting vaccine mandates, according to her Facebook posts. Attendees included Dallas physician and vaccine skeptic Dr. Peter McCullough, who previously said on a Fox News show that there’s “no clinical reason to go get vaccinated.” <<<

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Here's a recent HCA winner. Does anyone notice any memes related to topics that have been discussed on the COVID thread recently? (I didn't cherry pick memes from different HCA winners, these were all from this one person)

"Doing your own research" has not been especially effective for many people.

HCA1.png
HCA2.png
HCA3.png
HCA4.png
HCA5.png

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
So much for the evidence supporting his decision to remain unjabbed:

1642460138037.png
1642460218226.png

newsletter