Lawyers Guns and Money and the Herman Cain Award

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I don't want to nominate anyone for a future HCA award but I kind of wish RFK jr. would get nice and sick and have to be admitted to an ICU. :(

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I don't want to nominate anyone for a future HCA award but I kind of wish RFK jr. would get nice and sick and have to be admitted to an ICU. :(
My thoughts exactly. I couldn't have said it better.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
With 2,500 American dying every day from COVID, this guy's concerns about "the highly esteemed scientists they censor" seems rather misplaced, not to mention based on a false premise.

In some ways the great concern that "highly esteemed scientists" are being "censored" reminds me of the windmills in Don Quixote:

"Just then they came in sight of thirty or forty windmills that rise from that plain. And no sooner did Don Quixote see them that he said to his squire, "Fortune is guiding our affairs better than we ourselves could have wished. Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them. With their spoils we shall begin to be rich for this is a righteous war and the removal of so foul a brood from off the face of the earth is a service God will bless."

"What giants?" asked Sancho Panza.

"Those you see over there," replied his master, "with their long arms. Some of them have arms well nigh two leagues in length."

"Take care, sir," cried Sancho. "Those over there are not giants but windmills. Those things that seem to be their arms are sails which, when they are whirled around by the wind, turn the millstone.""

1643716141261.png
1643716228154.png
1643716353573.png

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Not a nomination for future HCA but a very recent past.
Washington State Trooper died Friday of Covid. Resigned from force, 22 years, instead of getting vaccinated.
I really feel for his 4 children and wife.

Former Yakima area State Trooper who resigned over COVID vaccine has died | Local | yakimaherald.com
And a guest on FOX no less. I bet they don't talk about it on air. :(

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This HCA "winner" posted both Omicron and Canadian trucker memes before dying from COVID. There's something creepy (for lack of a better word) about someone posting memes minimizing COVID just before dying from it.

1645282281062.png
1645282339400.png

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I have to say, it's a pretty bad thing when people wish for someone to become sick or die. Pathetic.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I have to say, it's a pretty bad thing when people wish for someone to become sick or die. Pathetic.
If you are referring to this entire celebratory thread and its participants, I whole heartedly agree.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
If you are referring to this entire celebratory thread and its participants, I whole heartedly agree.
Agree as well. I've told this more than once on here. Two dear friends were anti vaxers, both retired military, fathers, grandfathers. my golf and fishing buds, really nice guys . But they felt so strong about the vaccine being to early/fast suspicious money trial etc.. and the brainwashing from FB, Internet and Early Trump and they like me, the amount of shots we received in the service was non stop at every deployment, they were just tired of shots being forced on them. They were so supportive when I was going through my cancer treatment during the heart of covid, that they each volunteered to drive me ( to let my wife rest) to Mayo in Jacksonville ( 85 miles round trip) , full mask, face shields, rubber gloves hand sanitizers etc.. to protect me, plus moved my grass and did my yard work. This is what friends do. They both got sick late last year and died . I don't care how much you dislike anti vaxers, but when its your close friends it truly hurts. I don't wish ill on anyone. Its their choice. ,

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It has, but not nearly enough. At this point people can't pretend to be ignorant of the effects of smoking, but plenty of people still do it, and people are somehow still starting when they're young.

I think the point I'm making is that people will do the opposite of what they're "told" just to prove a point. They don't understand that point is sometimes they're stubborn and unreasonable.
Here's one person who thinks COVID will be like smoking:

>>>COVID Won’t End Up Like the Flu. It Will Be Like Smoking.
Hundreds of thousands of deaths, from either tobacco or the pandemic, could be prevented with a single behavioral change.<<<

Personally, I wish everyone would get vaxxed and avoid unnecessary sickness and death, but it's probably not realistic to think this will actually happen.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

Personally, I wish everyone would get vaxxed and avoid unnecessary sickness and death, but it's probably not realistic to think this will actually happen.
Not today.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis