Laid off, share some recipes

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
A dutch oven is great for cuts of meat like that pork butt or beef brisket. They can't make real smoked BBQ, but they're much easier to use than a smoker. We first brown the meat with a little olive oil inside the dutch oven on the stove top, then add all the other ingredients, and put it in the oven with the lid on.
A large piece of veal brest and whole peeled potatoes, 360F for 2-3 hours covered in the oven. A bottle of aged white...

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Got laid off permanently so I have time to get a little more cooking done. Have a butt with just brown and granulated sugar, kosher salt and a dash of table. I need a new smoker so I'm gonna oven this one. 225 for a few hours, may goto 275 when I wrap in foil.
No need to wrap a shoulder, plenty of fat. You can also smoke it on a traditional BBQ for a couple hours then move to the oven. I’ve done some pretty creative stuff when I my electric smoker died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

matthewgilkes22

Audiophyte
I'm making deer jerky some proper now! most recipes use some soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce(sp.). you could placed anything else in it you want to marinade. slice meat 1/4" thick...helps if it's far a little frozen. marinade in a single day. put on drying racks inside the oven at approx. a hundred and fifty tiers. leave oven cracked open. will take round eight hrs to dry. I flip mine numerous instances. you would possibly want to do a small batch first to see if you like the flavor or not and experiment with it.
I also use hot sauce in mine, some sugar, salt and pepper, etc.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
See: https://reviewwhore.com/best-dehydrator-for-deer-jerky/

Olympicon

Olympicon

Audiophyte
I believe that cooking can be such a therapeutic and rewarding activity, especially when you have the time to experiment with new recipes.
I've been trying my hand at adding beef bone broth to my dishes lately. I use it as a base for soups, stews, and even to cook rice for an extra depth of flavor.
If you're interested in exploring more culinary adventures while you have this free time, you can check out some interesting recipes on healofoods.com. They've got a wide range of ideas, from hearty comfort food to healthier options.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis