Krell processor & amp

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
So Update! Sold both items. Thank you all so much for the help. I have a further question. Can someone identify these for me. I'm helping my grandma again who said she still has these. She can't find a model on them. I'm sure they to heavy for her to move and look. I'm trying to look up a model and estimated price.
Upper right is a Parasound Halo C1 controller. If you can find the serial number or receipt, it will be possible to find out if it still has remaining warranty- it came with 10 years parts, 5 years labor. List price was $4000.

Can't tell what the others are.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Well if nothing else, your grandfather sure had some good taste in audio equipment!

Are those Bowers & Wilkins 802D speakers already sold? I think I spy a pair of high end Nordost Odin or Tyr speaker cables there. You would be shocked at what those things cost new.

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
So Update! Sold both items. Thank you all so much for the help. I have a further question. Can someone identify these for me. I'm helping my grandma again who said she still has these. She can't find a model on them. I'm sure they to heavy for her to move and look. I'm trying to look up a model and estimated price.
Those two floor-standing loudspeakers look like Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) 802, or possibly 803. The speaker under the TV may be either a B&W HTM1 or HTM2.

Here is the web page for present day B&W speakers similar to what you have:
http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/Speakers/Home_Audio/800_Series_Diamond/800-D3-products.html

These are the top of the line B&W speakers and sell new for very high prices. You should be able to sell them easily for good money. Check Audiogon for the current asking prices. Moving them and packing them for shipping will be another problem. Good luck.

K

kodi41

Audiophyte
ahem, Ill be interested in the the B&W speakers for sure. haha

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis