Kongsberg, Norway: Multiple people killed in crossbow attack

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I am sinply stunned and speechless, this is insanely crazy, I never seen or heard anything like this.... a guy walking around in the city center with a crossbow shooting at people. There are killed people and multiple injured... The bandit is taken by police, at the moment police are being armed all across the country. Not much information as investigation is ongoing o_O

I am stunned :mad:

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Norway, yeah that is a odd, very unusual one for that to happen.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I just read that! WTF man! What the hell is wrong with some people! Funny thing is them F...king nut jobs won't take their own life.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
I am sinply stunned and speechless, this is insanely crazy, I never seen or heard anything like this.... a guy walking around in the city center with a crossbow shooting at people. There are killed people and multiple injured... The bandit is taken by police, at the moment police are being armed all across the country. Not much information as investigation is ongoing o_O

Unfortunately, there are many lunatics all over the planet. Hope you and yours remain safe.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.

I just finished reading about it in the UK press. Motivation and background of the perpetrator not known at present, but he is in custody.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I just finished reading about it in the UK press. Motivation and background of the perpetrator not known at present, but he is in custody.
Using a crossbow, I would assume mental illness.
sorry to hear about that Haraldo.

Norway is such a beautiful country. Sometimes I put on RailCowGirl's videos on as background, it is very relaxing, and Norway is never not beautiful. Anyone who lives there is very fortunate.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Norway is very beautiful. I watched a YouTube channel your way 2 Norway. Just awesome stuff of the culture and how different it is in a good way from the US. I love seeing just a total, completely different culture and way of life in another country like Norway.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
That is shocking.

I have no real connection to Norway, but the culture and country has always intrigued me. I have "Beautiful Norway" on my home and work computers. I try to follow the Norwegian outlook when it comes to winters ("There’s no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing.”)

I wish I had something better. There's no way around the fact that the killings are just horrible.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry to hear about that.

There are insane people across the planet. Unfortunately, the planet is really sick!

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry to hear about that.

There are insane people across the planet. Unfortunately, the planet is really sick!
Because the human race is one big mistake. We hurt and destroy everything we see, we take pleasure in hurting other humans and worse the animals of the planet that are the rightful owners of this planet. Just my opinion on that though.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
update today ..... news are insane, mothers with kids running for their lives towards safety.....
(with google translate)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Norway is very beautiful. I watched a YouTube channel your way 2 Norway. Just awesome stuff of the culture and how different it is in a good way from the US. I love seeing just a total, completely different culture and way of life in another country like Norway.

I been all over the world ..... and I find Norway just the best place to be :)

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
update today ..... news are insane, mothers with kids running for their lives towards safety.....
(with google translate)

Very sad, I can't even read this but I'll take your word for it.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
it is so that police are being armed across the country now, there is no indications that there is any increased risk, but the thing is; When there are these maniaces like this, there may be ripple effects with other crazy people....

I am afraid there is no country, no place, anywhere in the world where there is a safe haven from these things :(

So this guy is a Danish, that turned extreme islamist, I wonder if he has been looking too much towards IS, these are really scary guys!

Actually, this is bleeding scary thing.... a crazy guy running around with multiple weapons, one of them being a crossbow o_O

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Very sad, I can't even read this but I'll take your word for it.

If you click on the link, you should see a small box at the top that gives the option to show it in Norwegian or English.

highfigh

highfigh

Unfortunately, he wasn't held securely at first-

From the article,

"Four women and one man were killed in Kongsberg on Wednesday. No one has been formally identified yet. The dead are aged 50-70. The relatives have been notified, says Sæverud.

He further says that they were probably killed after the accused escaped the police during their first meeting."

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Unfortunately, he wasn't held securely at first-

From the article,

"Four women and one man were killed in Kongsberg on Wednesday. No one has been formally identified yet. The dead are aged 50-70. The relatives have been notified, says Sæverud.

He further says that they were probably killed after the accused escaped the police during their first meeting."
Some new press conferences now today, holding my breath :oops::(
Yes, it´s written that all 5 were killed after police were on site!

Police were fired at, on first sighting and the accused managed to escape, police lost contact....

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Some new press conferences now today, holding my breath :oops::(
Yes, it´s written that all 5 were killed after police were on site!

Police were fired at, on first sighting and the accused managed to escape, police lost contact....
I thought I heard that one of the wounded is an officer, but that may have been from the report of one of the many incidents here.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I thought I heard that one of the wounded is an officer, but that may have been from the report of one of the many incidents here.
There is one police officer being wounded but as far as I understand that is from another incident before police first met the shooter, it was not said during the press conferences what happened. It is written today that he went into residential buildings and started shooting inside the buildings o_O

Police seem now to be treating this as a terrorist act!

This is a guy who proclaim himself as a muslim messenger, he has seeminlgy multiple times threatened to kill family members, described as a "ticking bomb", some people in the neigborhood was scared to death from him. Police claimed they had full control on situation.... not sure why this guy slipped through the system. There are hundreds of warning going to Police Security Service, so this is not an easy task.

update: Police being described as incredibly heroic, and saving peoples lives, one of them with an arrow in his shoulder running around warning and helping people (from news just now)

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis