Klipsch The Fives Powered Bookshelf Speaker Review

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Another good review. It's a shame about that elevated treble response, the speaker can be reasonably behaved beside that flaw. A typical tone control could take that down and make these speakers more pleasant. Anyway, it's nice to see Klipsch speakers that aren't completely botched.

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Another good review. It's a shame about that elevated treble response, the speaker can be reasonably behaved beside that flaw. A typical tone control could take that down and make these speakers more pleasant. Anyway, it's nice to see Klipsch speakers that aren't completely botched.
Agreed, agreed and agreed.

I made a plea for Klipsch to provide a 4th DSP setting. I don't expect them to do it but maybe if enough people ask for it, they'll listen.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Agreed, agreed and agreed.

I made a plea for Klipsch to provide a 4th DSP setting. I don't expect them to do it but maybe if enough people ask for it, they'll listen.
Hopefully, Klipsch will consider that. Maybe not though, since it would be too much of a departure from their signature sound which I have termed "magma poured into the ear canal."

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Seems like JBL does better at like half the price.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis