KEF Q900 Vs. PSB IMAGE T6 -dillema .

Spookyfoot

Spookyfoot

Audioholic Intern
Hey Spookyfoot, is your avatar a pic of late night movie guru and raconteur Fritz the Night Owl?!!!

Many, many moons ago Fritz hepped me to Lee Morgan's The Sidewinder, which led me to Blue Note reissues, which led to a love of old-school jazz that bops on to this day. Cat literally changed my life. :cool:

(just noticed this is an old thread. comments on fritz, lee morgan, etc. still hold tho...) :D
Yep! I grew up watching Fritz on Nite Owl Theater. Truly one of the coolest dudes and best tv personalities I've ever seen. Sad those days with local movie hosts like Fritz, Dr. Creep etc are long gone in most markets.

defmoot

defmoot

Audioholic
Blue Note

Thanks, Spookyfoot. Agreed!

Anyone interested in the excellent jazz on Blue Note should check out the DVD "One Night with Blue Note" (1985). Available at Amazon and on Netflix. Fritz would approve!

(I'd post a link but don't have enough posts.)

J

jhayman

Enthusiast
I've had my T6's for about a year now and all I can say is wow, they age like a fine wine keep sounding better and better the more I use them.
I use them for HT and 2 channel a lot, I just recently bought an Emotiva XPA-5 amp and it has reinvented the T6's to a new level.
Everything just sounds even better than before, deeper bass at lower volumes, incredible mids I find myself listening to music I have not played in years just because it sounds so much better now.
I know this post is a little late but hope it helps.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis