Just bought 2 of the Monoprice SW-15 on sale for $209

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
All kidding aside I wanted something to where I'm not playing the theater room late and disturb my parents who live with me half of the year now.

I LOVE tower speakers always have so it took me awhile to figure out what to do different. Obviously this sub isn't it. So back to the drawing board
If you find a deal locally on 2 PB1000's I recommend that for a bedroom. Works for me!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
If you find a deal locally on 2 PB1000's I recommend that for a bedroom. Works for me!
I actually ordered something already I just decided to sack up and pony up for better put on my big boy pants and buy a big boy sub :D

It should be here in 2 days and it's something we've never heard a lot about I felt like trying something new it'll be fun to post measurements and go over this one with you guys

It's on sale for 900 that's a lot of sub for 900 buckaroos guys can't wait to see what it turns out like be something new we can all look at

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I actually ordered something already I just decided to sack up and pony up for better put on my big boy pants and buy a big boy sub :D

It should be here in 2 days and it's something we've never heard a lot about I felt like trying something new it'll be fun to post measurements and go over this one with you guys

It's on sale for 900 that's a lot of sub for 900 buckaroos guys can't wait to see what it turns out like be something new we can all look at
You are just an insatiable consumer I think... :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You are just an insatiable consumer I think... :)
I just love trying out new gear. Flipping it then trying out some more. I want to hear and experience so much audio I'm almost pushing 50 Lovin not much time left especially for my hearing Lol.

I feel like that Pokemon cartoon meme when it comes to audio. "Gotta catch em all :D

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I just love trying out new gear. Flipping it then trying out some more. I want to hear and experience so much audio I'm almost pushing 50 Lovin not much time left especially for my hearing Lol.

I feel like that Pokemon cartoon meme when it comes to audio. "Gotta catch em all :D
It's funny, for me I try to make things last as long as possible (car, house, other stuff). Yet when it comes to this stuff, I do enjoy the process of both buying and selling stuff and trying it out. I kind of wish I had the same approach to audio I do to my car for example but I don't. But everyone will have a hobby and thank goodness I don't want everything new all the time (I'd be broke).

Dan at least you can admit you have a problem :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
It's funny, for me I try to make things last as long as possible (car, house, other stuff). Yet when it comes to this stuff, I do enjoy the process of both buying and selling stuff and trying it out. I kind of wish I had the same approach to audio I do to my car for example but I don't. But everyone will have a hobby and thank goodness I don't want everything new all the time (I'd be broke).

Dan at least you can admit you have a problem :)
That's the first step towards recovery.

Now if I could only take that second step :D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Update

One sub bit the dust a week in. So based on that and some other things that I don't want to say because I think @shadyJ's review will do much better job explaining it I contacted Monoprice and they were FANTASTIC in responding

They sent me a RMA and I just dropped off the subs to a FedEx location per their request. They were quick to respond and very pleasent to speak to and they approved both subs being returned and a full reimbursement. A companies true test is not just when things go right but when things go wrong. This is the first time in like 10 orders that something did not pan out for me but their response was fantastic

I have no problem ordering from Monoprice again.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
The Emotiva XS15 arrives today and I will open a new thread on that sub when it arrives and we will have some fun playing with that sub.
A new toy!!!! :D

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Ok we need to hear about this one.

Probably a good feeling dropping those Monoprice subs to Fed Ex and being done with them :) When you know it's not it, it's good to get rid of them

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Ok we need to hear about this one.

Probably a good feeling dropping those Monoprice subs to Fed Ex and being done with them :) When you know it's not it, it's good to get rid of them
The X15 just arrived I started a review thread on it in the subwoofer section

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
So I returned the SW-15'S last week

The RMA process was quick easy and the customer service staff were quick to respond both via phone and email they were very polite friendly and professional

I dropped the repackaged boxes off at a Fed EX location per their instructions and gave the store the labels they provided last Thursday and my money was back in my account today.

Great job Monoprice sometimes the mark of a company isn't when things go perfect but when your customer has a concern or problem

I have no problem recommending Monoprice in the future to anyone and ordering from them again

Customer Service 10 out of 10

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis