Just another reason to avoid Charbucks-

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It's an extremely rare occasion that I go to a chain coffee shop. When I do go out for coffee, it's normally at a small independent.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I generally drink my coffee at home. Used to go out with my mom for breakfast and had coffee with her, but since she passed, I'm happy with my K Cups.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
over roasted and over priced, I'd drink Mickey D's first........

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Coffee in the U.S. generally stinks. A few months back, I thought to try a Starbucks cappucino as it had been a while and it was worst than I remembered. I've tried tons of places including those claiming to be "Italian," but not much better. For good coffee out, you have to go to Italy, Turkey, or a few other places; and it's served quicker and way less expensive.

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
I used to like SB a lot. Mainly because anywhere you traveled in the world it is non-smoking. This is really nice, especially in certain countries. Japan in the 90's was so bad that they would seat you at the non-smoking side of the table. Their coffee shop chain, Dotour, was like a dragon when the door opened.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
When I go to the NYC office and want a decent cup, I usually end up in Gregory's coffee. It's a much better cup than SB.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I believe that it is 1,000 miles one way,

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I got to Peets or Philz here. Unfortunately, the Peets nearby closed and all we have in the area is a Starbucks, which blows. The Philz is about ~10 min away.

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I believe that it is 1,000 miles one way,

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Thanks. I should have been clearer what is 1000 miles one way. :eek:
The flight trip for the CEO from Southern California to Seattle. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I got to Peets or Philz here. Unfortunately, the Peets nearby closed and all we have in the area is a Starbucks, which blows. The Philz is about ~10 min away.
Never been to a Peets but I do like their K cup decaf.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis