Johnny Depp And Amber Heard

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It would appear Amber's team is trying to rehabilitate the argument that Johnny is the crazy one because their first expert did a terrible job. So now they have a new guy testifying about his drug use.

The problem is Johnny already admitted to drug and alcohol problems. This has nothing to do with her claims of abuse. They only have a few hours left and this is a very poor use of their precious little time. Johnny's team has almost twice as much time left to present as she does, and Johnny's team hasn't even brought out the big guns yet...

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone been paying any attention to this? I'm hearing the coverage for this trial is receiving attention on the level of the OJ Simpson trial.

In a nutshell Amber accuses Depp of spousal abuse but it appears that it may have been the other way around. So far she's coming across as a manipulative, mean and nasty person and she's out to destroy his career. She took an anger dump in Johnny's bed. Like, literally pooped. Dropped a turd in his bed! It's pretty insane.
Not sure how he made her this crazy but that’s super funny. The SNL skit was great. LOL. :)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Not sure how he made her this crazy but that’s super funny. The SNL skit was great. LOL. :)
How he made her this crazy? You mean the other way around! Bitch be nucking futs from the get go!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Woooowwww... JD's other lawyer, Ben Chew, is taking their professional witness to task about his deposition and testimony and making him look BAD! This is a thing of beauty. This "expert" called Johnny an idiot in his deposition and part of his examination involved studying Jack Sparrow to compare to Johnny's baseline. Youdont do that if you're a professional! They're making this guy look like a clown, right after testifying negatively about Johnny. This is a beating, lol. "Idiot" is not a professional diagnosis... wow.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Chew asked him if "idiot" is part of his diagnostic criteria and asked him if 21 Jump Street and Willy Wonka were part of his study as well. Dude is getting pissed! Lolol. This is yet another killer cross examination for team Depp.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow. That actually got really spicy! Ben Chew had their experts on the ropes! Team Amber brought up a couple more professional witnesses including a medical Dr and a psychologist/expert in addiction to testify about Johnny's injury and drug and alcohol abuse issues. They came out swinging too. Starting to make Johnny look kinda bad, but then came the cross examination.

JD's lawyer just completely dismantled and (I think) was pretty successful in discrediting them both. Especially the drug guy. Dude used "idiot" in his deposition and got caught contradicting himself. They even managed to point out that his testimony applies equally, if not EVEN MORE to Amber!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Team Amber only have a few more hours to finish presenting their case and team Depp still have more than 10, maybe 15 hours left to present theirs, and they've yet to even bring out the big guns.

This morning team Amber just burned up a lot more clock, and I think ineffectively. I mean Jesus christ man, half of their witnesses do more to make Johnny look good than her. They just simply don't have the facts on their side and as more evidence is presented and more testimony is heard it's becoming more and more obvious Amber is lying.

They don't have a single witness that ever saw Johnny be violent or abusive with anyone. Not a single witness. It's all Amber's word. The worst thing they exposed was Ellen Barkin saying she witnessed him toss a bottle across a room in an argument with someone else 30 years ago... It didn't come close to hitting anyone, he wasn't trying to hit anyone and he was never abusive toward her. She claimed he was possessive and jealous, but really came across as bitter because he dumped her. Her examples were "he would always ask me where I'm going and wanted to know where I was". Well duh. Most couples do actually ask where their significant others are, and like to know what they're up to.

That is the worst thing ever witnessed by anyone they could find. Everything else is all Amber's word. Even her friends and people who were living there said they never actually saw him abuse her.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Oh jeez... I never even considered that.

Hmm... Charlize Theron portrays crazy women pretty well...
And Brad Pitt does that as well as anyone I have seen- as the Gypsy in Snatch and his character in 12 Monkeys, he was
How he made her this crazy? You mean the other way around! Bitch be nucking futs from the get go!
Maybe- it takes two to Tango. I worked with someone who met someone and it was hot & heavy immediately. Within about six months, he told me he thought he might have to dump her, but only a few weeks later, they announced their engagement. After they had been married for awhile, he started complaining about her, saying she was crazy. As time went by, I became incredibly tired of hearing this and I reminded him of the timing of "I might have to dump her/We're getting married!". He said that I didn't know what happened, I said that I thought I did and this repeated before he said OK, what do you think happened?". I said "She gave you five hummers in five nights"- his response was "Let me buy you a shot!".

He's probably the least self-aware person I have met and I think someone may have finally told him "Maybe she's just reacting to the things you say & do" because I seriously doubt it suddenly dawned entered his mind.

highfigh

highfigh

I'm amazed either of them is willing to lay their life so bare to this kind of degradation.

Seems that the courtroom has a 'Enter if you no longer need your self-esteem".

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
And Brad Pitt does that as well as anyone I have seen- as the Gypsy in Snatch and his character in 12 Monkeys, he was

Maybe- it takes two to Tango. I worked with someone who met someone and it was hot & heavy immediately. Within about six months, he told me he thought he might have to dump her, but only a few weeks later, they announced their engagement. After they had been married for awhile, he started complaining about her, saying she was crazy. As time went by, I became incredibly tired of hearing this and I reminded him of the timing of "I might have to dump her/We're getting married!". He said that I didn't know what happened, I said that I thought I did and this repeated before he said OK, what do you think happened?". I said "She gave you five hummers in five nights"- his response was "Let me buy you a shot!".

He's probably the least self-aware person I have met and I think someone may have finally told him "Maybe she's just reacting to the things you say & do" because I seriously doubt it suddenly dawned entered his mind.
I agree that Johnny has some responsibility in that he didn't get out much sooner. However, when you have someone who threatens to claim false allegations of abuse if he tried to leave..? The recordings man. If you haven't heard her laying into him yet, it's really disgusting and very disturbing. Her tone, her maniacal laughter... it's all right there and it is downright creepy and scary. I śhit you not.

As someone who's been through something similar, it is much harder to see it when you're in it. The craziness starts off slow and gets worse over time and starts to become your new normal. Fortunately in my case my ex did not go out of her way to set me up and lie, but she definitely did play the victim when the neighbors called the cops on her for throwing and breaking things while screaming at me. I got a taste of it.
I'm amazed either of them is willing to lay their life so bare to this kind of degradation.
I'm not. Johnny has nothing left to lose. His name is already dirt and the things he's been falsely accused of are far worse than anything that's come out in court. There isn't anything that makes him look any worse than what she's done already. This has only exposed her for what she is and is successfully placing the blame of abuser where it belongs. Even if he loses the case, he still wins in the court of public opinion. Amber Heard is done. She's finished.

highfigh

highfigh

I agree that Johnny has some responsibility in that he didn't get out much sooner. However, when you have someone who threatens to claim false allegations of abuse if he tried to leave..? The recordings man. If you haven't heard her laying into him yet, it's really disgusting and very disturbing. Her tone, her maniacal laughter... it's all right there and it is downright creepy and scary. I śhit you not.

As someone who's been through something similar, it is much harder to see it when you're in it. The craziness starts off slow and gets worse over time and starts to become your new normal. Fortunately in my case my ex did not go out of her way to set me up and lie, but she definitely did play the victim when the neighbors called the cops on her for throwing and breaking things while screaming at me. I got a taste of it.

I'm not. Johnny has nothing left to lose. His name is already dirt and the things he's been falsely accused of are far worse than anything that's come out in court. There isn't anything that makes him look any worse than what she's done already. This has only exposed her for what she is and is successfully placing the blame of abuser where it belongs. Even if he loses the case, he still wins in the court of public opinion. Amber Heard is done. She's finished.
How many times has someone done stupid/terrible things and not lost all of the public? Even when the proof was there, OJ got off. You don't try to put on fur-lined gloves that are distorted while wearing rubber gloves. The DA lost that case and it became a circus as soon as Daryl Ito saw the cameras and his mug on TV. We have that case to thank for unleashing The Kardashians on the world and all that goes with them.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
How many times has someone done stupid/terrible things and not lost all of the public? Even when the proof was there, OJ got off. You don't try to put on fur-lined gloves that are distorted while wearing rubber gloves. The DA lost that case and it became a circus as soon as Daryl Ito saw the cameras and his mug on TV. We have that case to thank for unleashing The Kardashians on the world and all that goes with them.
Yeah, the thing is many people, and lawyers, are saying there's still a good chance he won't win the defamation case just on the grounds that it's so hard to prove. His biggest wins are the recordings finally got heard and her stories were mostly exposed as being false. He finally has a voice, and I think that's his biggest victory regardless the outcome of the case.

She still has her fans and followers but if you go online, aside from a few mainstream media sources, the tides have turned big time toward Johnny. Twitter, Tiktok and YouTube are having a field day with reaction videos to her lying and Amber Turd and Justice For Johnny memes and hashtags are taking over. She's well on her way to becoming one of the most hated people on the planet now.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
She made some really heinous, criminal allegations against him that aren't true. This is more than a typical public, spoiled celebrity spat. This is someone trying to rightfully clear their name.

highfigh

highfigh

Yeah, the thing is many people, and lawyers, are saying there's still a good chance he won't win the defamation case just on the grounds that it's so hard to prove. His biggest wins are the recordings finally got heard and her stories were mostly exposed as being false. He finally has a voice, and I think that's his biggest victory regardless the outcome of the case.

She still has her fans and followers but if you go online, aside from a few mainstream media sources, the tides have turned big time toward Johnny. Twitter, Tiktok and YouTube are having a field day with reaction videos to her lying and Amber Turd and Justice For Johnny memes and hashtags are taking over. She's well on her way to becoming one of the most hated people on the planet now.
I just looked for his net worth- the one link I checked shows he's worth $150M, but an article I passed over showed that he lost over $650M in three years.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just looked for his net worth- the one link I checked shows he's worth $150M, but an article I passed over showed that he lost over $650M in three years.
He was married to her for all 3 of those years. I imagine her and her friends' $160,000 a month wine bill helped contribute to that.

I mentioned earlier that there are a lot of memes and reactions out there. Out of deference and respect for the subject matter I haven't been posting any of the mean stuff, even if I feel like she deserves it. Domestic and sexual assault and violence are some really serious serious crimes and I'm not sure how I feel about people joking about it with mocking images and video clips of her testimony.

On one hand it's serious, and she looks upset as she testifies to some really bad stuff, but on the other hand some of it is so obvious, obnoxious and fake that it really is deserving of ridicule.

Watch this 40 second clip of her literally holding a pose with a kleenex on the stand as she glances at her pr team to make sure they got the shot.

Stuff like that is quick and might be missed by the jury, but it's just a teeny sampling of the avalanche of little things she does like that, and the internet is poring over every second of her testimony. They're putting together example after example of her changing her story and lying on the stand, boldly, to everyone's face.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I think many will believe Johnny Depp is not a physical abuser now and that’s good but so much other negative press still won’t make him Disney material.

Is he really blacklisted by Hollywood or is that just him exaggerating?

Either way he needs to start budgeting better. 2mil a month is what they claim he is spending still. Maybe sell half his properties and drink the cheap wine from Trader Joe’s. LOL :)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I think many will believe Johnny Depp is not a physical abuser now and that’s good but so much other negative press still won’t make him Disney material.

Is he really blacklisted by Hollywood or is that just him exaggerating?

Either way he needs to start budgeting better. 2mil a month is what they claim he is spending still. Maybe sell half his properties and drink the cheap wine from Trader Joe’s. LOL :)
Yeah, he's gotten himself into some trouble financially but he's working on it. Getting amber out of his life will definitely help with that.

It was already entered into court that Johnny stated if Disney offered him 300 million dollars and a million alpacas he would never work for them again.... Amber's lawyer even asked a Disney exec, on the stand, if Disney was or would ever pay him 300 million dollars and a million alpacas... I śhit you not, they asked that question. Just one example of the court's time her team is wasting.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis