Jim Seals (Seals & Crofts), RIP

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Yes, a few. Bottle Rock just happened in Napa. Outside Lands in SF is scheduled for Aug.
Oh god. They're really gonna do it?

Nothing says the pandemic is over and corony don't matter like the need to party like its 2019!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Summer Breeze was inescapable but quite pleasant, can't say I remember anything else they did. This was the iconic image for them that I think of. RIP Mr Seals.
seals crofts.png

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Lucky to have thrifted a couple of their 70s vinyl albums in great condition. Rest Jim.
IMG_20220608_220553.jpg

Last edited:
Dean Kurtz

Dean Kurtz

Audioholic
I saw Seals and Croft at CAL JAM way back in 1974. A huge festival in Ontario CA. They were pretty good live. But that concert had Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Emerson Lake & Palmer, the Eagles, Black Oak Arkansas, Earth Wind and Fire and Rare Earth. A long day and great show.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
What? No love for “Diamond Girl?:confused: Have a good rest Mr. Seals. Thank you for the lasting contributions. They are still good songs that still put me in a good mood when played while having a sandwich, potato salad and a stout in a frosty mug. Those are perfect moments.:)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
What? No love for “Diamond Girl?:confused: Have a good rest Mr. Seals. Thank you for the lasting contributions. They are still good songs that still put me in a good mood when played while having a sandwich, potato salad and a stout in a frosty mug. Those are perfect moments.:)
Sad it is, man I grew up listening to them dudes in 70's. Diamond Girl, oh yeah!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis