Jessica Jones last season coming Friday

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Some of you may be interested how it finishes up.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I will watch it... eventually... :oops:

My streaming backlog is catching up to my Steam backlog. Right now I'm trying to watch as much as I can from HBO before the month I paid for runs out. I'd have to end my relationship, quit my job, and sleep no more than 4 hours a day if I expect to ever get caught up.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I am a fan, but did not realize this was known to be her last season!
I like a comment I read/heard somewhere that "her superpowers are strength and sarcasm"!:cool::D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I've watched a few of this seasons episodes, and I like them.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I will watch it... eventually... :oops:
... I'd have to end my relationship, quit my job, and sleep no more than 4 hours a day if I expect to ever get caught up.
Sounds like a winner there. ;):D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I've watched a few of this seasons episodes, and I like them.
It seems that she has a death wish? Just cannot get her act together and stop most of that drinking.
Yep like it here too.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
It seems that she has a death wish?
I would coach it as "self-loathing"!
Not sure it is a death wish so much as simply "not having a truck to give!":)
Or maybe that is who she wants to be, because "the wold sucks" ... but, invariably, she ends up caring and trying to save someone or prevent something bad from happening!
It is this whole screwed up situation that makes her such an interesting character - the reluctant belligerent super hero!
She is the "Bizarro" Tick!:D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I would coach it as "self-loathing"!
Not sure it is a death wish so much as simply "not having a truck to give!":)
Or maybe that is who she wants to be, because "the wold sucks" ... but, invariably, she ends up caring and trying to save someone or prevent something bad from happening!
It is this whole screwed up situation that makes her such an interesting character - the reluctant belligerent super hero!
She is the "Bizarro" Tick!:D
Wonder what the character's kidney looks like with all that drinking. Good thing she doesn't drink while walking outside. ;) :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis