JBL Studio 580 -- a real good deal

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"Many have been happy with the 520 center -- and those are some big rubber surrounds on the 520 center."

"The 520C worked perfectly with the 530's. Have read many liked it with their 500 Series towers as well. Never thought the 520C would sound as good as it did. Honestly, I was amazed! :):):)"

That's good to hear. What are people using for surrounds, 530's?
Surrounds are not near as important as the front L,R,C. That is, unless you listen to a lot of multi-channel music then it is more important. As such, maybe the JBL 220's or even the 210's, no?

Cheers,

Phil

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
When you click on the Amazon link in post #1 you get a used 570 (2) for $279. Weird.
The 580 are sold out -- something like this does not last long -- one should never pause on this

C

chrismtb

Enthusiast
I got mine in a couple days ago from this sale and love them so far. The sound out of the tweeters is outstanding. I was glad I heard the USPS truck pull up, because as I ran out, the woman had the first one on its side, and was starting to roll it up the driveway due to the fact that she couldn't lift them. Despite this, they arrived in perfect condition. Some people have mentioned that the feet sometimes get damaged in shipping if the speakers aren't shipped on a pallet, but mine were fine.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I got mine in a couple days ago from this sale and love them so far. The sound out of the tweeters is outstanding. I was glad I heard the USPS truck pull up, because as I ran out, the woman had the first one on its side, and was starting to roll it up the driveway due to the fact that she couldn't lift them. Despite this, they arrived in perfect condition. Some people have mentioned that the feet sometimes get damaged in shipping if the speakers aren't shipped on a pallet, but mine were fine.
I was surprised they came USPS, but they didn't try to unload by themselves, left me a notice on the door so drove down to the PO to pick them up. Boxes were in great condition. These were better packed than my 590s, tho (the mid-section foam particularly, 590s didn't have that) and UPS definitely mangled the boxes some on the 590s. Go USPS!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis