JBL Studio 530. Available and half price! ($299.95)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Harman also has the BF sale up.
Of note are discounts on their LSR studio monitors. For example the JBL 305P MkII are going for $89.10 each.

Link to JBL MkII items:

Geberal BF sale:

Of interest, they are selling these speakers in bundles that includes a pair of speakers, a volume "puck"-ish controller, Isolation pads, and cords.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
The 530 speakers will go fast --- so if interested, keep your eyes open

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I got my pair on order!
I've been wanting to see how these (at $300/pr) compare to the Infinity R162's (at $200/pr)

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I got my pair on order!
I've been wanting to see how these (at $300/pr) compare to the Infinity R162's (at $200/pr)
For me, the midrange seems to play a little lower than the bass and highs -- but still a real good speaker, and one of the best that JBL made

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
For me, the midrange seems to play a little lower than the bass and highs -- but still a real good speaker, and one of the best that JBL made
Have you heard the Infinity R162 or any from that series?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
The 530 speakers will go fast --- so if interested, keep your eyes open
Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but for some reason I am thinking they ordered a very large manufacturing run of these this time!
The guy wanting to sell them at $550 is probably going to have to sit on them a long time!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I agreed because I look forward to my thought too! :D
I've been curious for a while! The last batch sold out before I realized they were on sale.
You know I'm curious! I'll be keeping an eye out for your impressions!

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
If I did not have the TFE60 speakers, I would have bought them again

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but for some reason I am thinking they ordered a very large manufacturing run of these this time!
For Black Friday -- they will make a profit off volume

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
For Black Friday -- they will make a profit off volume
Yeah, All of the Studio 5 series and the Infinity Reference have been selling on "clearance" for years now! I think as long as they are selling at the discounted price and until there is a major expense (such as worn out tooling for components), they will just continue to crank them out!
They recouped their design/development/tooling costs long ago, so now they are just milking it as long as they can (and I'm not complaining!).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis