Japan test flying Car, getting closer?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
1977: "I bet we have flying cars in the future!"
2020: "This syrup is racist!"
@John Parks, Who are you talking about? "This syrup is racist"
That flying car was tested at Toyota's test field with a human on board.

Last edited:
John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
@John Parks, Who are you talking about? "This syrup is racist"
That flying car was tested at Toyota's test field with a human on board.
Just a tweet I saw a while back (sorry - I got the dates wrong as I did not memorize it) and thought it funny that you posted this not long after:
1598621310004.png

Thanks for the "funny" vote, BTW!

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Just a tweet I saw a while back (sorry - I got the dates wrong as I did not memorize it) and thought it funny that you posted this not long after:
View attachment 39328

Thanks for the "dumb" vote, BTW.
Yep, I could see that, just in "Reference" to, not Relevant though. Maybe someone will shoot a email to Toyotas test site ask them why they Chose to use their Prototype flying car Painted White. Let's start a Peaceful protest on why so many colors on flying cars are white. :rolleyes:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
With how poorly the majority of people drive, can you imagine the insanity/hilarity these things would cause? We'd have to get unbreakable domes around our houses so people didn't randomly crash through our roof.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
With how poorly the majority of people drive, can you imagine the insanity/hilarity these things would cause? We'd have to get unbreakable domes around our houses so people didn't randomly crash through our roof.
"insanely/hilarity" people are shooting down Drones that fly over their home, what you think will happen when one of those flying cars fly over their home will do. UFO repo? lolo

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
"insanely/hilarity" people are shooting down Drones that fly over their home, what you think will happen when one of those flying cars fly over their home will do. UFO repo? lolo
No kidding. People will have anti aircraft guns mounted to their houses

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
No kidding. People will have anti aircraft guns mounted to their houses
Yeah! As Americans! we have the right to shoot at anything we don't like!! :D Crazy a$$ world man! like, John Parks stated that is just "Dumb" :D some members on AH are just better at "Gaslighting" I guess.:p;)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
View attachment 39328

Thanks for the "dumb" vote, BTW.
Your welcome, just Silly little emoji's. :p;) But I can't take Credit giving you your first "Dumb" up, @Trell hit you up 1st.:D

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Your welcome, just Silly little emoji's. :p;) But I can't take Reddit for giving you your first "Dumb" up, ...@Trell, hit you up 1st, mine was 2nd.:D
Yeah, but Trell hands 'em out like Snickers at a Weight Watchers convention

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis