lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You

Your advice on sharing the local price tag with currency is well taken however conversion to USD was made as everything trade is measured, compared in $ therefore it was the only reason. Anyway, there are private firms offering sale service for SVS, Focal, paradigm, Klipsch & Yamaha but not the authorized dealers of these brands. This is the reason prices are highly tagged here unfortunatly..
My point was that stating in USD implied you were in the US. Trade may be measured in dollars generally, but that has nothing to do with the pricing in your market being comparable to pricing in our market. That's my second point.

Have you looked into authorized distribution channels/dealers and support for each brand? Or is Pakistan largely devoid of such?

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
Material is not that thick. Just a standard rug it is.. ;(
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I'm asking about the floor underneath the rug - it appears to be hard tile or something. That will be very reflective.

For an experiment, you can try placing several thick blankets and/or pillows around the floor. See if that changes/improves your sound.

Last edited:
Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
It's hard to say whether moving to the Klipsch would be an upgrade at all. Are you happy with your present system? I would say stick with it unless you have heard the Klipsch speakers and find them to be a clear upgrade.
I like my jamo better my klipsch need a much larger room then my bedroom they are too bright . Maybe higher end klipsch are more balanced ?
However my jamo are only satellites which I only paid $50 for the 5.1 ch set .
How much are you spending ? On jamo if you spent too much you can get something much higher up like golden ear .

Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them

V

Vacas

Audioholic Intern
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I'm asking about the floor underneath the rug - it appears to be hard tile or something. That will be very reflective.
Oh yea. Now i got it. Its a marble and yes very reflective. I am, however, planning to put a full carpet in addition with wall panels and few base traps in the corner..

V

Vacas

Audioholic Intern
I like my jamo better my klipsch need a much larger room then my bedroom they are too bright . Maybe higher end klipsch are more balanced ?
In my opinion and a lill experience with RP, Its much better, balanced than RF series.

V

Vacas

Audioholic Intern
Alright, what if we ignore the $ money factor, should this deal be made ? Almost every1 here says its not an uprade but a side way move.. !!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I suspect not, but any chance the dealer will let you demo the speakers at home so you can better compare?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, HD has a good idea. I also think it’s lateral and I’ve had better experience with jamo in general. FWIW...
see if you can try em at home.

V

Vacas

Audioholic Intern
I suspect not, but any chance the dealer will let you demo the speakers at home so you can better compare?
Hmmm.. well thats a good idea. Since i have already bought few stuff fom the dealer in past, i guess if i pay him two way shipping cost then he shud send me klipsch for demo at my place. Let me try that out and i will share my experience accordingly.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Hmmm.. well thats a good idea. Since i have already bought few stuff fom the dealer in past, i guess if i pay him two way shipping cost then he shud send me klipsch for demo at my place. Let me try that out and i will share my experience accordingly.
Nice! If he REALLY wants to close the deal, he should pay shipping.

V

Vacas

Audioholic Intern
Alright guys. Its been few days that i managed to get the package at my doorstep to demo both brands one on one. I respect feedback from you all as it was thoroughly proved i-e Jamo overcame Klipsch in dynamics, musicality & imaging.
Therefore i have decided to keep my JAMOs unless i get m hands on to something really worth xchanging.
Thank you all for your feedback, support and information.

@mods may close the thread, if required.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis