It looks like money isn't the only thing immigrints send home.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
And they say drinking Mexican water is not safe. :eek:

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
compared to what? At least water only gives ya Montezuma's Revenge for a few days.

And they say drinking Mexican water is not safe. :eek:
Like it's our fault this married guy has sex with cheap whores and brings AIDS back to his wife and family, not to mention spreading it up here as well.

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think we need to create a new governmental agency called Illegal Aliens With Aids Alliance.....and of course....it will be funded with taxpayer dollars. The primary duties of the alliance will be to offer compassionate taxpayer funded AIDS treatment to illegal aliens. They caught AIDS on our soil, so we should be responsible for treatment.

Surely...... anyone who dares to disagree with the above must be a racist:rolleyes:

< sarcasm off >

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I think we need to create a new governmental agency called Illegal Aliens With Aids Alliance.....and of course....it will be funded with taxpayer dollars. The primary duties of the alliance will be to offer compassionate taxpayer funded AIDS treatment to illegal aliens. They caught AIDS on our soil, so we should be responsible for treatment.

Surely...... anyone who dares to disagree with the above must be a racist:rolleyes:

< sarcasm off >
I.A.W.A.A. ?? Come on now. You can do better than that. It's got to at least almost spell something.

B

Buckeye_Nut

:D

I'll have to work on a better acronym.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
How about R.A.I.D.S.I.A

:D

I'll have to work on a better acronym.
Remove AIDS Infected Aliens.

How? Doesn't matter as long as they are gone forever. Burning is a thought.

Remember, I'm more concerned with getting rid of the virus than I am about preserving the host.

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

I guess Mexico's famously strict catholic culture is about as effective as tits on a duck.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis