Is it the booze or am I sensitive?

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
And speaking of which... which single malt are you drinking?

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Balvenie, good stuff. I like Oban, smoky with a wee sweet aftertaste.
OBan is outstanding- but it can be very hard to find in the US these days.... love the Balvenie 12 year as well. I've been drinking a bottle of Glenmorangie Nector D'Or that my girlfriend brought back from London for me- it's a single malt that is matured in bourbon casks.. amazing. It has the color and consistency of honey- and tastes so delicious.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I have had the Glenmorangie Nector D'Or, very nice.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It's bad enough that I hang out with you guys more than I do my own friends and now you are telling me you dont care...
Sorry I wasn't here to be Dr. Phil to your Brittany, but I sleep all day while your home boozin'. Besides, how do you chastise a guy for drinking a fine single malt?

P.S. I just put on Catching the Sun. Thanks for the idea.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
A fine collection from 1980.
Sorry I wasn't here to be Dr. Phil to your Brittany, but I sleep all day while your home boozin'. Besides, how do you chastise a guy for drinking a fine single malt?

P.S. I just put on Catching the Sun. Thanks for the idea.

dnice555

dnice555

Audioholic
I've had a bunch of coors lights before... thats high quality stuff right?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I've had a bunch of coors lights before... thats high quality stuff right?
Well i'm about 2 liters deep in the 5 liter box 'o wine left here from last nights little adventure with the neighbor ladies :D

J

JBthatsme

Enthusiast
do what makes ya happy sometimes i find my self drinking early on sundys....i have season tickets to the texans and they play on sundys if that makes sence plus im only 23!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis