B

bradymartin

Full Audioholic
anyone buy from them?

they just counter offered me $1299 for sony xbr65x900f total shipped no taxes

best price ive gotten so far and better than frys electronics and they always have good deals for cali residents. no taxes etc

i really want to go for this or should i wait for better pricing close to superbowl sunday. not sure what to do here

S

Spdmn256

Junior Audioholic
I’m not an expert on TVs but after a quick Google search that looks like a good price. I’m not sure about Super Bowl pricing (how much they discount for how far ahead of Super Bowl Sunday).

I was also not familiar with Greentoe but looking at the website it looks legit. However they are not BBB accredited and only have a C+ rating (though it looks like that’s only based on two complaints/reviews). BBB says they’ve been in business 6 years. If you’re worried about it just remember you can always dispute a transaction with your credit card company as well if you don’t get what you paid for.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-francisco/profile/ecommerce/greentoe-1116-531781

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Are they an authorized dealer, could be via their pro origins? Site looks good. I could give a crap what BBB says, they're a scam themselves. Never heard of Greentoe but I moved from SF a while ago....and been out of the pro sound scene there for a good while longer.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis