afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Well... I got the 75" tcl for $700 and I'm not even a little disappointed. PQ is heads and shoulders above what I had and it's a significant jump in size too, though it still looks kinda small in the pics!

View attachment 31621View attachment 31622View attachment 31623View attachment 31624View attachment 31625

It looks a lot better in person than in those images. Sharper than what I had before and the colors for sure pop a lot more. I'm still tweaking and playing with settings too.

The way the bolt pattern lines up in the back it mounts higher than the old one. I have it adjusted as low as it'll go right now without drilling new holes and moving the whole thing down. I really don't want to do that so I'm gonna give it a week or 2 and see if it still bugs me. I don't have to crane my neck or feel like I'm looking up because I'm able to tilt it down. It really only bugs me because of the gap between the speaker and bottom edge of the screen.

I'm happy! It's a big improvement from what I had.
How is the TCL holding up? I’ve been salivating on a 4K. Any quirks?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
How is the TCL holding up? I’ve been salivating on a 4K. Any quirks?
It's the best tv I've owned to date. Great picture, good color. HDR is real and I can absolutely see an improvement over my previous tv.

If I were more of a connoisseur of tvs I would probably be able to nitpick the poop out of it, but to my untrained and music first eyes it's very good and I'm very happy with it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
It's the best tv I've owned to date. Great picture, good color. HDR is real and I can absolutely see an improvement over my previous tv.

If I were more of a connoisseur of tvs I would probably be able to nitpick the poop out of it, but to my untrained and music first eyes it's very good and I'm very happy with it.
Cool thanks P. I’m getting itchy, so it may be an early bday gift to myself. How are the dark area on the edges. Meaning are deep blacks good?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
When the TV is in your house and away from all others. When its the only one your looking at. It will Look Great

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Is this tv still worth it over the TCL 65 4 series?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Is this tv still worth it over the TCL 65 4 series?
I think the Vizio M series is a Great Value

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I think the Vizio M series is a Great Value
Thanks I’ll make a decision soon. The Vizio 55 inch 1080p I bought used last year has one of the best blacks and color I’ve seen. That thing is heavy as heck. I also had a 43 inch, but colors and black were just ok. It would be an early bday gift to myself depending on a job situation.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks I’ll make a decision soon. The Vizio 55 inch 1080p I bought used last year has one of the best blacks and color I’ve seen. That thing is heavy as heck. I also had a 43 inch, but colors and black were just ok. It would be an early bday gift to myself depending on a job situation.
Get it! with the way things are going on life to short not to. ;)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
B36FAB45-AC53-4EC4-BD5D-BCC7A1757BC4.jpeg
283A11DF-5266-4888-8C46-7685C94992A9.jpeg
0F17C83E-2E11-4DF9-8EF6-158C3EFF8EF1.jpeg

3097B29F-B5C8-4190-81E1-AE70B651201B.jpeg

E19A73A3-C688-4F39-B39A-87E77A4D85D6.jpeg

07499048-FF01-4C95-99F5-19806CA6B65F.jpeg
25F4EECC-7FBE-45EC-9925-F3BBD9BE2C85.jpeg
1B025A43-1D48-40A2-95E1-ACE8D41D531C.jpeg

Well I never posted this cause I was very upset. Got this delivery in September by a freight company. I had a two month job gig and saved for this TV, which was a bday gift to myself. Then this happened and could not re-order from newegg because they were sold out.☹

Attachments

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
That's really bad. Was it an open box set? Did you ask for a full refund?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Wherever you purchased it needs to make it right with the current model TV in stock. I'd be all over that

squeaky wheel gets the grease

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
That's really bad. Was it an open box set? Did you ask for a full refund?
It really is messed up. I remember a thread here where guys bought speakers and looked like someone hit it with a bat. It was a refurb sale and yes I did get a full refund. Just disappointed that they not try to replace it. They sent me a couple of emails about reviewing the TV. Just great. Roll eyes.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Wherever you purchased it needs to make it right with the current model TV in stock. I'd be all over that

squeaky wheel gets the grease
It looked like somebody didn’t know how to handle a hand truck.
I wanted that exact model and no they didn’t offer another TV, which I probably would have turned down anyway. Unless it was a Sony 950 and that wasn’t gonna happen, bah sucks.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
View attachment 40887View attachment 40888View attachment 40890
View attachment 40889
View attachment 40886
View attachment 40882View attachment 40883View attachment 40885
Well I never posted this cause I was very upset. Got this delivery in September by a freight company. I had a two month job gig and saved for this TV, which was a bday gift to myself. Then this happened and could not re-order from newegg because they were sold out.☹
Holy sh!t that's not cool.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
What model you looking for?
Same Vizio one. I’m so impressed with the 1080p 55 inch one I bought used last year. I’m obsessed with getting that Vizio M series 4K model. Muahaha. Maybe the Sony 950 if lotto win!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis