In other news (oh gawd!)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This is not conservative humor.

It's pretty bad actually. It doesn't add a new layer and is quite lazy. They couldn't even get Biden's look down.

It treads the same territory of she's unqualified and he's sleepy. If the acting was good maybe, but it's pretty bad.

Last edited:
SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
This is not conservative humor.

It's pretty bad actually. It doesn't add a new layer and is quite lazy. They couldn't even get Biden's look down.

It treads the same territory of she's unqualified and he's sleepy. If the acting was good maybe, but it's pretty bad.
The viewpoint is not conservative. It's Saudi humor, a viewpoint from a totalitarian state with a command/centralized economy. That's the opposite of conservative.

It certainly reflects low production values and the humor is tasteless since it is making fun of his condition. Looks like a Saudi form of the old Benny Hill show. I happen to spend much volunteer time doing eldercare. Biden shows many of the signs of cognitive decline. The people that surround and control him are all conducting a form of elder abuse in plain sight.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
MTG has been called in. There's her saying in the video we will "not peacefully" demonstrate the election results on Jan 6th. I'm sure Republicans will say, See, she never said 'go to the capitol and mob', but there's the question of elected officials pushing this without evidence. Should Jim Jordan be allowed to push the Stop the Steal movement without repercussions? Sure, I can see where you didn't knowingly see the riot happening, but your behavior as gov't service people did lead to that result. That becomes a sticky one IMO.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I would have to say not. You need clear evidence.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It was reported within the Capitol a politician had a trans flag outside her door because her kid is trans. MTG then posted her own billboard 'There are two genders.' F--king like to slap that woman. :confused:

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Woke supremacy is equal to white supremacy.
Good! Where do I buy my white people at?
You mean I can rape white women with impunity?
The white man looked me in the eye this morning, me and my friends can hang him at a local park for the community’s pleasure. Tar and feathers anyone?

send your mamas and daughters and sons to market this morning so I can inspect my new property.

*itch please!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good! Where do I buy my white people at?
You mean I can rape white women with impunity?
The white man looked me in the eye this morning, me and my friends can hang him at a local park for the community’s pleasure. Tar and feathers anyone?

send your mamas and daughters and sons to market this morning so I can inspect my new property.

*itch please!
One of the more odd comparisons. Woke isn't even a clear thing, yet it's equally as bad as white supremacy LOL. I'd guess it was used to deflect from the alt-right.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I was thinking back on MTG and when she apparently attended at white supremacist event in order to, I'm not sure the word, maintain the "young" conservatives within the rest of the yuckiness of the event. It say to me a lot about the lack of confidence one must have if they need to attend such an event to maintain that young base. I'd think you'd have the confidence to say FU, I'll find others instead of these losers.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I was thinking back on MTG and when she apparently attended at white supremacist event in order to, I'm not sure the word, maintain the "young" conservatives within the rest of the yuckiness of the event. It say to me a lot about the lack of confidence one must have if they need to attend such an event to maintain that young base. I'd think you'd have the confidence to say FU, I'll find others instead of these losers.
...what if that IS her base?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What I was thinking of was when Shapiro was on Dave Rubin's show. He asked Shapiro if he was going to attend his wedding because Rubin is gay. It started when Rubin posted they were adopting a child. To a degree I'd say Rubin was asking for trouble by announcing it publicly, and Shapiro said he wouldn't attend because of his religious beliefs. However, I wonder if it were better to publicly attend while privately disagreeing? Because parents attend gay weddings of their children while internally wishing they weren't. You have a "gay" Republican *gasp*, and so I wonder if it was best to attend because personally I want the gay vote. Plus there might be free beer and music:) Instead it headed in a different direction to which I think Rubin was marginalized.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis