In other news (oh gawd!)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What the hell is going on with the story about the two guys released after having 150k pills of fentanyl? Underage?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A few of the things like if they're paying taxes than they can use that for their private tuition. Whole really cares if a guy wants to pray after a football game etc. Bible study in a public school??? Well that's where after hours comes in. Bombert's belief the church should direct govt is probably closer to wanting religion to rule over America.

Even if she's correct about some of the language in the Constitution, where does it say religion gets first priority as a governing body over the people?

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Margaret Atwood may have been on to something nearly 40 years ago.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I have to admit one of the effective tactics is that by not respecting a religion, well you're respecting atheism. Basically the religious push is about altruism, but really the antithesis is to spite, egoism, Maciavellianism etc. The stuff I had to look up LOL. TYT has a good breakdown of the Founders intent.....

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I have to admit one of the effective tactics is that by not respecting a religion, well you're respecting atheism. Basically the religious push is about altruism, but really the antithesis is to spite, egoism, Maciavellianism etc. The stuff I had to look up LOL. TYT has a good breakdown of the Founders intent.....
Ricky Gervais was discussing atheism with someone who's a believer and Gervais said "You don't believe in more than 4000 religions and I don't believe in only one". By not respecting a particular religion, it's not necessarily respecting atheism, it could be respecting any of the others.

Many of the founding fathers were Freemasons, who don't necessarily promote a particular deity, but they do believe in a higher power.

From the link, "Deism was popular at the time – the belief in God as the creator of all things, but not as a miracle worker or one that answers to prayer." and "The Constitution even bars all laws from “respecting an establishment of religion,” while also protecting “the free exercise thereof.”

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ricky Gervais was discussing atheism with someone who's a believer and Gervais said "You don't believe in more than 4000 religions and I don't believe in only one". By not respecting a particular religion, it's not necessarily respecting atheism, it could be respecting any of the others.

Many of the founding fathers were Freemasons, who don't necessarily promote a particular deity, but they do believe in a higher power.

From the link, "Deism was popular at the time – the belief in God as the creator of all things, but not as a miracle worker or one that answers to prayer." and "The Constitution even bars all laws from “respecting an establishment of religion,” while also protecting “the free exercise thereof.”

Who cares about that stupid letter. --Boebert on the Bill of Rights:)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Who cares about that stupid letter. --Boebert on the Bill of Rights:)
Someone needs to show her EXACTLY what can happen if it were to disappear. Or, they could show some examples from countries like Mexico, Russia, most of the Middle East....

That's a special kind of stoopit.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Legitimate science ? if so what will it take to move forward ?

The the proud and prominent ageing member of the Beavis & Butt-head faction of GOP strikes again with a link he found but neither watched nor understood.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The the proud and prominent ageing member of the Beavis & Butt-head faction of GOP strikes again with a link he found but neither watched nor understood.
hey douche bag, I watched it and questioned it but I fully understand the importance of plankton , absorption of CO2 and preserving the ocean environment. While I never assumed the rationale would be that easy, the ocean is without question an important barometer to world climate health. Agreed ??

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
hey douche bag, I watched it and questioned it but I fully understand the importance of plankton , absorption of CO2 and preserving the ocean environment. While I never assumed the rationale would be that easy, the ocean is without question an important barometer to world climate health. Agreed ??
Jesus f*ck! Does not the opening line "They sent the largest SWAT assault team in the history in Canada's to crush myself and six researchers looking through microscopes at plankton samples" give you some pause as to veracity of their claims? The SWAT team assault is shown with animations later on in the clip so that people like you have a possible chance to understand it, however unlikely that is.

Are you really this dumb?

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Jesus f*ck! Does not the opening line "They sent the largest SWAT assault team in the history in Canada's to crush myself and six researchers looking through microscopes at plankton samples" give you some pause as to veracity of their claims? The SWAT team assault is shown with animations later on in the clip so that people like you have a possible chance to understand it, however unlikely that is.
no poop Sherlock, my point......... if plankton is in fact the largest 'consumer of CO2' and the 'fairy dust' idea he is pushing has no merit than what are other possibilities ? if any ?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
no poop Sherlock, my point......... if plankton is in fact the largest 'consumer of CO2' and the 'fairy dust' idea he is pushing has no merit than what are other possibilities ? if any ?
Ageing has not been kind to you.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Well, Gorsuch is an "originalist" and what they do is to cherry pick historical facts that supports their preconceived opinions while conveniently ignoring anything to the contrary.

The legal "originalism" of the judges is nothing more than an intellectually dishonest endeavour to dress up their prejudices and political opinions.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well, Gorsuch is an "originalist" and what they do is to cherry pick historical facts that supports their preconceived opinions while conveniently ignoring anything to the contrary.

The legal "originalism" of the judges is nothing more than an intellectually dishonest endeavour to dress up their prejudices and political opinions.
Football coach was probably "testing the waters." He lives in FL now lol. I liked the part about he'd been doing this for a long time now. My first impression of him was he's "too nice."

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Football coach was probably "testing the waters." He lives in FL now lol. I liked the part about he'd been doing this for a long time now. My first impression of him was he's "too nice."
good for him :cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis