If You Were Super Rich, inspired by highfihoney

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Highfihoney, you inspired me to start a very pointless, yet in my humblest opinion, fun thread topic.

The Question- If you were super rich and you could buy anything you wanted to destroy what would it be, and how would you destroy it?

Example: Mr. Bose, meet Mr. Thermite.:D

You can be as creative as you like, and the more things being destroyed the better. If you don't like fun and games, just nevermind my pointless thread.:D

Guiria

Guiria

Senior Audioholic
I would man an anti-aircraft gun and have a plane drop parachuted cars that I dislike (so I could actually have a chance of hitting them), such as the Pontiac Astek, or the Chevrolet Avalanche, or the Caddy Escalade SUT version for that matter. I could blast a couple of the new Dodge Nitro's or Calibers, for some reason those cars really get under my nerves...and shooting them out of the sky would be therapeutic...

If I couldn't get my hands on a good cargo plane and anti-aircraft gun then maybe I'd just blast those cars from a tank!

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Guiria said:
I would man an anti-aircraft gun and have a plane drop parachuted cars that I dislike (so I could actually have a chance of hitting them), such as the Pontiac Astek, or the Chevrolet Avalanche, or the Caddy Escalade SUT version for that matter. I could blast a couple of the new Dodge Nitro's or Calibers, for some reason those cars really get under my nerves...and shooting them out of the sky would be therapeutic...

If I couldn't get my hands on a good cargo plane and anti-aircraft gun then maybe I'd just blast those cars from a tank!
My friend says if he could get away with it he would kill anyone that purchased an Aztec, especially if it is yellow. If it is yellow he will make special arrangements for torture. You don't even need money to do that though, sorta defeats the purpose of being super rich.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
yettitheman said:
die aztec.....
I like this-

quackabash: Kwok*uh*bash. Messed up. Like, the aztek...it's odd. The only word to explain is...quackabash.
Example: The Pontiac Aztek is quackabash.

F

f0am

Audioholic
If I had all the money in the world...

I would buy a Ferarri Enzo and Destroy it.

Why destroy a Ferrari Enzo... well somthing about sliding sideways at 100 mph just to see how far you can slide in first gear with the gas floored sounds fun to me.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
This is the best looking Aztek I have ever seen.

Hint: Pontiac Azteks don't do well against the city bus. If you are driving an Aztek, run head on into an bus or any large vehicle as you will be unharmed.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
LOL :eek:

I would get a Yugo.... and lots of Fords :D and shoot them with a MINIGUN@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
f0am said:
If I had all the money in the world...

I would buy a Ferarri Enzo and Destroy it.

Why destroy a Ferrari Enzo... well somthing about sliding sideways at 100 mph just to see how far you can slide in first gear with the gas floored sounds fun to me.
Get someone who owns an Aztek to drive it for you so you can film the destruction and you get the benifit of not dying.:D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
That is why they don't allow Chevy luminas to run wild anymore.:D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
If you put gangster rims on your car.....well you see what happens.

George doesn't allocate resources very well does he, sending hummers after gangster cars, now that is just silly.:D

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
He spreads butter on his buttox and listens to the "squish squish:...
And then a giant chicken slaps him. lol.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
yettitheman said:
He spreads butter on his buttox and listens to the "squish squish:...
And then a giant chicken slaps him. lol.
I could see that.:rolleyes:

HA Bose! He has a Bose system in every room, even the Oval Office.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I want George Clinton as prez... :D

BOZE!!!!! Ewewewwweweweweeee..

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
yettitheman said:
I want George Clinton as prez... :D

BOZE!!!!! Ewewewwweweweweeee..
Oh, yea monica...yea!.....oh yea don't stop......uh...nookuleeeer....I guess that's it.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
that was a pathetic... um.... Korn- Coming undone is awesome!!!! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis