Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
You're not very good at reading comprehension are you. I'm speaking of myself as being cavalier, as in I would think of myself as being cavalier by spending money on something I clearly can not justify. The whole thing about opinions is if you don't want them don't ask for them. Gee-whiz, you are soooo angry about everything on a forum that's mostly about fun. Get a life dude or get off the internet, you're too sensitive. This stuff is nothing more than a distraction to the realities of life, in other words it's meaningless.
That's me, over-sensitive. Perhaps you should look up the meaning of the word cavalier, and then there's your "what's the point" comment that really hurt my feelings. [not]

I didn't ask for your opinion, I passed on some information about a component I found attractive. You volunteered your opinion that implied I should consider a cheap piece-of-junk player, and later that players are unnecessary. Thanks for that. It was life-changing.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
1.You did invite opinion, that's what a thread starter does. 2. I did not suggest you consider a cheap piece of junk player, that's your misinterpretation; and, 3. today, boxed component players are unnecessary. Stop looking for and starting fights. I'll have to report you. This was a fun thread but you spoiled it all for everyone. And remember, unless a post is directed to you personally what you are going to be reading are thoughts other folks have about the concept in general, that's to say, you are going to get the perspective on it as others see it. That's all, no one here is suggesting you are stupid, cavalier or other as you seem to perceive.

Last edited:
Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
How did you find that $17,000 price? It must be well hidden in their website, or did you visit / call a dealer?
It was mentioned in an article on Stereophile web site. When I saw the announcement on the Levinson web site, I did a web search for the price, and got a link to that article.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis