I am hooking up a external amp for the first time, need some help

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Is the guy just giving you the AMP or selling it to you? If he doesn't want it, you might want it in case you even need to add additional channels beyond what your AVR powers whether it be this AVR or another. If you have to buy it, then YES probably best to save your money aside... Because there will come a time sooner than later that you want to buy something... Happens to us all

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
Is the guy just giving you the AMP or selling it to you? If he doesn't want it, you might want it in case you even need to add additional channels beyond what your AVR powers whether it be this AVR or another. If you have to buy it, then YES probably best to save your money aside... Because there will come a time sooner than later that you want to buy something... Happens to us all
Yeah it will cost, I really don't want anything else. I'm pretty happy with what I've got. Just that this would offer something but apparently not.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
How much are they charging you for the amp? It's been discontinued amp if you're paying $200 for it might be worth keeping

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I wouldn't go above $250 and it better be perfect for $250. I still like $200 better

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Well if you ever need help selecting an amp in the future you know where to come.

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
Well if you ever need help selecting an amp in the future you know where to come.
With speakers I have, there will be no reason to ever get a amp. And I'm not gonna get any new speakers. Only thing I will be getting is a TV. Already have excellent 4k player

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis