davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Living in the NE Florida now near St Augustine. Looks like we will get some big weather Thursday morning. I feel for the peeps on the west coast of Fla.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Living in the NE Florida now near St Augustine. Looks like we will get some big weather Thursday morning. I feel for the peeps on the west coast of Fla.
Are you evacuating ? I see the order has gone out.
Thank goodness nothing bad happens like that up here near Pittsburgh...but, you already know that.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
looks like me beloved Anna Maria Island is the current bullseye. Thankfully I'm a renter and not an owner, regardless 18 years of great memories may very well be gone.

Thoughts and prayers for all the folks down there

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Yes, I extend my sadness to those in the wake of Milton. How frustrating for those residing in FL. All we can do is pray for everyone's safety.

Our daughter with manfriend of 30 years, have a home near Fort Lauderdale and one near Jacksonville. The last hurricane, they survived. Their third home in NC, in the mountains, is okay.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Are you evacuating ? I see the order has gone out.
Thank goodness nothing bad happens like that up here near Pittsburgh...but, you already know that.
I would definitely be bailing if I was on the west coast of Fla. Being 200 miles away from the hurricane's landfall here on the east coast, I'll ride it out. Yeah, never had to worry about hurricanes in the Burgh. Thanks for asking.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis