Not open for further replies.
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
An interesting read:
Another:
And another:
Plus a fun watch:
Dailymail - https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/ - Factual Reporting: Low. Questionable Source. Strong Right bias.
Dailywire - https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/ - Factual Reporting: Mixed. Strong Right biased.
Dailywire - https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/ - Factual Reporting: Mixed. Strong Right biased.
Same for Fox News. All cited Fox article, so yes - these links are as factual and accurate as printed news on my TP.

vs:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politico/ - Factual Reporting - High. Political bias - slight left-center bias.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
just the people you claim to support while the corporation literally made a killing selling opioids.
So it's all the corporations fault right. Has nothing to do with the individuals that take advantage of the system kind of like when they sell their food stamps for cash they take advantage of the system. But it's all the corporations fault all the time right. Listen pal nobody fu_king forces anything down anybody's throat or up their schnozzola or in their veins nobody forces that shitt.
Corruption runs in all forms of life so I'm not saying that anybody's totally innocent but you can't place a hundred percent of blaming on them either that's naive and stupid on your part

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
So it's all the corporations fault right. Has nothing to do with the individuals that take advantage of the system kind of like when they sell their food stamps for cash they take advantage of the system. But it's all the corporations fault all the time right. Listen pal nobody fu_king forces anything down anybody's throat or up their schnozzola or in their veins nobody forces that shitt.
Corruption runs in all forms of life so I'm not saying that anybody's totally innocent but you can't place a hundred percent of blaming on them either that's naive and stupid on your part
Wow, just another bunch of BS. You can't sell food stamps. It's a photo ID card with a magnetic strip.
It's same horse manure as GOP crying wolf over voting fraud - the same one GOP is actually tried to swing:

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Wow, just another bunch of BS. You can't sell food stamps. It's a photo ID card with a magnetic strip.strip.
Are you really for real first of all I don't have an EBT card but I know that they sold at $0.50 on a dollar don't tell me no bulshit

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Are you really for real first of all I don't have an EBT card but I know that they sold at $0.50 on a dollar don't tell me no bulshit
and the source of your knowledge is what? Dailynews? People who get EBT cards are the poorest people, typically elderly. Even if there is 0.001% abuse is real, cutting back the program means directly letting 700,000 to die of hunger, which is very consistent with his Moto Operandi.
I guess I could be "glad" since my wife's parents passed away a few years ago, which absolutely depended on the EBT program for their food. They won't have to suffer or put an extra financial strain on my family.

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
No I watch the black guys from the hood come into my dealership and sell them to the fu_king sales guys who have the cash to buy them
Ah, Car sales guys - Always the most honest and best people ever (said no one ever).
EBT Fraud (even if real) could be fought with by checks and limits. No system is perfect and I must admit that there is a section of the populace which is less than productive than most, but I am ok with paying my fair share to have these people have minimally viable roof and food,

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Ah, Car sales guys - Always the most honest and best people ever (said no one ever)
So you're just another Jack Rabbit that's living in the past. You see most dealerships, most franchise organizations are owned by Corporate America. The days of the used car guy are over. I just happen to be one of The Last of the Mohicans

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
As many images of Hunter Biden as there are on the internet, it is difficult to believe there are none of Hunter with teeth issues other than this single one!
Was he known to have been a meth addict? I though Cocaine was his drug of choice!
Is there a date associated with when this dental restoration took place?
There would have to be a photo somewhere of Hunter with his teeth starting to fall into decay; not just this one after they were in such bad shape. Meth doesn't rot teeth overnight ... and viable photoshopped images are not cheap enough to blanket the internet with them showing the progression of teeth decaying along the way!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
So you're just another Jack Rabbit that's living in the past. You see most dealerships, most franchise organizations are owned by Corporate America. The days of the used car guy are over. I just happen to be one of The Last of the Mohicans
Living in the past? Car buying dirty tricks haven't changed since Corps books (by WEB Griffin). Literally, two years ago they there pushing nitrogen tire fill nonsense (as extra change which I didn't ask for) and sneaking in paid Starlink subscriptions under the guise of "free".
No corporate actually forced them to upsells me on poop, they chose it to improve their income/commissions.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Please we could find fault in every industry you just reaching for sh_t

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The Sackler family is laughing all the way to the bank, even while in bankruptcy procedings where they try to avoid taking responsibility. Who cares that hundreds of thousands died during the decades? You don't for sure, as long as it benefits Trump.

Edit: Clarification.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
As many images of Hunter Biden as there are on the internet, it is difficult to believe there are none of Hunter with teeth issues other than this single one!
Was he known to have been a meth addict? I though Cocaine was his drug of choice!
Is there a date associated with when this dental restoration took place?
There would have to be a photo somewhere of Hunter with his teeth starting to fall into decay; not just this one after they were in such bad shape. Meth doesn't rot teeth overnight ... and viable photoshopped images are not cheap enough to blanket the internet with them showing the progression of teeth decaying along the way!
As I understand it, bad teeth health is quite common among drug additcs. One reason is that some drugs gives a dry mouth causing bad teeth health, and that is common in other drugs as well, for say, depression. Another reason, of course, is that drug addicts don't take care of themselves properly, including their teeths.

Here we have a purported police officer of the kind with lack of knowledge and demeanour that none of us wants.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
What's wrong with you making fun of drug addiction with people dying in droves while drug companies literally making a killing?

Edit: Considering what you are, the US opioid epidemic was more concentrated in rural areas and among the less educated, just the people you claim to support, it shows what you are made of.
If you know where I can get some pharmaceutical grade cocaine or opium please share, sounds like I’ve been missing out!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
If you know where I can get some pharmaceutical grade cocaine or opium please share, sounds like I’ve been missing out!
I'm not in the used car sales business like you, but I'm sure that you can detail how to fraudulently sell them with impunity.

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
@mazersteven mocking a drug addict that successfully fought through recovery, and mocking his dad for being a loving father that helped him through it, boggles my mind. What do you get out of stooping that low?

If one of my kids struggled with an addiction, I'd be damn proud if they got through it like Hunter. And I'd be proud of myself if I was able to be half as supportive as Joe appeared to be.

Any other year I'd struggle to believe anyone would politicize addiction recovery to this level, but Republicans continue to stoop to a new low every day.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Believe me I understand that. Local Catholic High School where I live is like that. Parents pay $15000 a year and the kids are all getting high because they have the money to do so
My private school was a lot more than that and we had the really good drugs but at least we practiced moderation, everyone graduated and went on to Ivy League schools or went home to help run the country. Drug abuse has no socioeconomic boundaries.

That said we don’t have proof yet but there may be evidence that Joe Biden was using his sons illicit activities to launder bribe money from other countries. Trump was at least smart enough to have a sleazy lawyer that had a legal obligation to keep his mouth shut. Two of Hunter Biden‘s best friends and business partners are currently behind bars and the rumor is they’re spilling their guts. I guess nobody knows for sure until we all find out together.

There is definitely a story here and the news has an obligation to start reporting on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis