Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I read that article earlier today and just thought: Yet again someone in the Trump inner circle is colluding with a hostile foreign power to interfere in elections to their own advantage.

Yet, the Republican base calling themselves "patriotic" does not seem to mind, go figure.

It is a similar story with the European far right colluding and cosying up with Putin, and like Putin, they are a clear and present danger to democracy, freedom and liberty.

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
the Republican base calling themselves "patriotic" does not seem to mind, go figure.
The word "patriot" has taken on a foul connotation under Trump. It is now used as an arrogant hate word meant to divide a country.
Deplorable is what it is.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Well yeah we know that. It's as obvious as it gets. A repair shop in Delaware and an innocent repairman just happens to get this info and give it to Rudy and disheveled Bannon? I mean come on man. Just insanity.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Gee it's so hard these days to doctor a photo like that isn't it? The wack jobs I work with do a better job than this with their phones.

It's a Trumpian affliction that as long you are loyal and faithful, competence and skills does not matter, quite the contrary it seems.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The word "patriot" has taken on a foul connotation under Trump. It is now used as an arrogant hate word meant to divide a country.
Absolutely agree, and the same thing is happening in Europe, with Trump support, making things even worse.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
An interesting read:
Another:
And another:
Plus a fun watch:

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Do you know how many families have kids that have struggled with addiction? You are a sick person to make fun of that.
Trump's kids, gee what have they done except use the name they were given. What exactly has junior done in his life? Oh the tough guy goes out hunts the most exotic and endangered species and thinks he's man before he can pull a trigger in a rigged hunt.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
From Trump's perspective, he is "America", and being "patriotic" means you'll suck up to him.
It has nothing to do with the USA and everything to do with Trump!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What's wrong with you making fun of drug addiction with people dying in droves while drug companies literally making a killing?

Edit: Considering what you are, the US opioid epidemic was more concentrated in rural areas and among the less educated, just the people you claim to support, it shows what you are made of.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
What's wrong with you making fun of drug addiction
He's a big boy he's a man he made a choice and the choice was to Fu_king go down the wrong road.

I live in a state full of Opioids, Cocaine and Marijuana. Don't tell me about drugs. I know damn well about them. The years I patrolled the streets in NYC in Upper Manhattan, in Brooklyn, and the Bronx. I know damn well what they can do to an individual, a neighborhood, and a community.

And people become a product of their environment I understand that. So tell me how Hunter Biden's environment was bad?

And as far as Trump's kids. Looks like they're out working everyday. Yeah I understand they got the Golden Goose Pillow underneath to fall back on. But seems to me like they're out there working everyday and I don't think Trump would let them fu_king sit around the house.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
He's a big boy he's a man he made a choice and the choice was to Fu_king go down the wrong road.

I live in a state full of Opioids, Cocaine and Marijuana. Don't tell me about drugs. I know damn well about them. The years I patrolled the streets in NYC in Upper Manhattan, in Brooklyn, and the Bronx. I know damn well what they can do to an individual, a neighborhood, and a community.

And people become a product of their environment I understand that. So tell me how Hunter Biden's environment was bad?

And as far as Trump's kids. Looks like they're out working everyday. Yeah I understand they got the Golden Goose Pillow underneath to fall back on. But seems to me like they're out there working everyday and I don't think Trump would let them fu_king sit around the house.
Lots of rich kids become addicts, too. I have known many from the schools I attended (I wasn't one of the rich kids). Some made it out, some didn't.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Lots of rich kids become addicts, too. I have known many from the schools I attended (I wasn't one of the rich kids). Some made it out, some didn't.
Believe me I understand that. Local Catholic High School where I live is like that. Parents pay $15000 a year and the kids are all getting high because they have the money to do so

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

Yet you did not include the rest of my post that US opioid epidemic is more concentrated in rural areas and among the less educated, just the people you claim to support while the corporation literally made a killing selling opioids.

I guess a tragic story about Mr. Bidens son is just up your ally to make fun of, all in service of Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis