Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I'm not in the used car sales business like you, but I'm sure that you can detail how to fraudulently sell them with impunity.
The really sad part about negotiating as I can look someone straight in the face and tell them exactly what I’m doing to them and they don’t believe me. I even print it out and have them sign it multiple times then place it in an envelope and tell them to put it in there safe. What percentage of people do you think take that paperwork out and ever read it?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
It's amazing how soft like Charmin you Biden supporters are.
You
@mazersteven mocking a drug addict that successfully fought through recovery, and mocking his dad for being a loving father that helped him through it, boggles my mind. What do you get out of stooping that low?

If one of my kids struggled with an addiction, I'd be damn proud if they got through it like Hunter. And I'd be proud of myself if I was able to be half as supportive as Joe appeared to be.
Oh that's so nice you're a bleeding heart for the young man that's really really nice.

And as far as Joe showing support maybe Joe should have been more involved to keep his kids out of that. Maybe he should have been a better father, a better influence. You know what I don't know what he's been through and I don't know the whole story and I don't really give a damn I just know that my kids never got involved, NEVER

Funny how are you Biden supporters are all soft like Charmin soft

71DEJqXMh1L.jpg

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The really sad part about negotiating as I can look someone straight in the face and tell them exactly what I’m doing to them and they don’t believe me. I even print it out and have them sign it multiple times then place it in an envelope and tell them to put it in there safe. What percentage of people do you think take that paperwork out and ever read it?
I've no doubt that you're an excellent con man.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You

Oh that's so nice you're a bleeding heart for the young man that's really really nice.

And as far as Joe showing support maybe Joe should have been more involved to keep his kids out of that. Maybe he should have been a better father, a better influence. You know what I don't know what he's been through and I don't know the whole story and I don't really give a damn I just know that my kids never got involved, NEVER

View attachment 40835
So you're the kind of "man" that the largest protest in US history was about? You claim to be a police officer and from your posts I certain hope your are fired, with no benefits, before you do any more damage, never mind prosecuted for your crimes.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
You

View attachment 40835
You kept saying "kids". You do know he had another son that became an attorney general and passed away from brain cancer?
You do know when Joe was a young man his wife and kid were killed in a car accident right?
You maga scum are just that, fucking scum. There is nothing, absolutely nothing redeeming about this so called fraud of a movement. You spout the truck off and know nothing, absolutely nothing and you pride yourself on knowing nothing.
I believe after that he became a senator at the age of 30. Scum bags, you are a scum bag.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
May the best man win boys and girls! Name calling will get you know where, but I guess it gives those their self satisfaction? lol

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
So you're the kind of "man" that the largest protest in US history was about? You claim to be a police officer and from your posts I certain hope your are fired, with no benefits, before you do any more damage, never mind prosecuted for your crimes.
You don't know me you know nothing about me. I've been retired for a long long time. Obviously you haven't read the whole thread.
But just like a Biden supporter you pick and choose what to read and what you want to be true

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Amazing how desperate some must be to continue to support drumphy to put faith into a bullshit story like this. This is as important as pizzagate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis