How To Shop For Speakers

D

dadriver

Audioholic Intern
I tried getting through your first post but there are so many contradictions I don't even know where to start... lol.

I'm gonna stick with my original suggestion for you with the BMR Philharmonitors for speakers. Like I said in your other thread, I think they're a great example of modern tech, engineering and superior build quality while still retaining an old school vintage feel. In my opinion that speaker hits all of your marks and I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they were less than stellar sounding speakers. I'm talking truly top of the heap. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a better sounding speaker, hands down. The guy who designed it is a legend in the industry.

View attachment 36288
Uh, okay...thanks, I think.

I’m just using the KG3s for now, loaned from someone. Just satisfying my curiosities. As I said earlier, hard for me to listen and compare, even when there’s isn’t a pandemic. The BMRs seem great. I’d like to hear them.

Always appreciative of knowledgeable insights and good conversation. I’m likely to go start a conversation about cartridge choices next. That should be fun! Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis