How loud is your vacuum cleaner?

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Steam cleaning vacuum cleaner.

I have stand-alone steam cleaner that I used on the carpet titles and worked at cleaning the colour but I can't use the present vacuum to suck up small traces of water I just let it dry. Wouldn't mind wash n' vac to clean my cinema seats.

May being getting new vacuum HOOVER Spritz SE81 within the week.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Not that hard to find, if you're not too picky....
I am now picky. I recall cleaning classrooms at friends school many 15 so years ago and the damn thing was noisy. I had stuff wet tissue roll in my ears to make the work calmer. Took about 2 hours each night. The wet tissue not as good as proper earplugs. So I've been picky for while. I like loud films/music 85db :) but industrial ear-bleeding vacuums no. :(

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I am now picky. I recall cleaning classrooms at friends school many 15 so years ago and the damn thing was noisy. I had stuff wet tissue roll in my ears to make the work calmer. Took about 2 hours each night. The wet tissue not as good as proper earplugs. So I've been picky for while. I like loud films/music 85db :) but industrial ear-bleeding vacuums no. :(
i think you missed the joke. KEW got it, but his photo response was a bit too disturbing and I'm glad he or mods got rid of it.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
i think you missed the joke. KEW got it, but his photo response was a bit too disturbing and I'm glad he or mods got rid of it.
LOL!
I didn't realize it was gone.
But I think they did us all a favor!:)
I really don't want to stumble across that photo again!

For the sake of explanation it was of a Zombie, but the decay too graphic and gruesome!

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
That picture was gross and I'm cooking dinner. Hey your welcome to free region 2 zombie film, there not my taste. :D

Scaleguy

Scaleguy

Enthusiast
Our Dyson is fairly quiet and still going strong for I'm guessing around 8 years

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I've never seen a Zombie film since "The Night of the Living Dead".
Now if you haven't seen that one, it is fun. The movie may have been scarey in its day, but now, it just seems hokey-silly.
But it does have some great lines in it - like when a reporter is interviewing the local sheriff about fighting the Zombies and the sheriff says "well, they don't move too fast; they're dead"!:D

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
41qY7CLFACL.jpg
Steam cleaning vacuum cleaner.

I have stand-alone steam cleaner that I used on the carpet titles and worked at cleaning the colour but I can't use the present vacuum to suck up small traces of water I just let it dry. Wouldn't mind wash n' vac to clean my cinema seats.

May being getting new vacuum HOOVER Spritz SE81 within the week.
I could use one myself,looks nice.but it seems to be £69.99,mostly sold in the U.K.,and a through the roof price here in America on Amazon.
Hoover Spritz Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 1.5 Litre, 850 Watt - Black and Orange by HOO
by Hoover
Be the first to review this item
Price: $327.83 + $4.49 shipping

Only 3 left in stock. :eek:

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
I've never seen a Zombie film since "The Night of the Living Dead".
Now if you haven't seen that one, it is fun. The movie may have been scarey in its day, but now, it just seems hokey-silly.
But it does have some great lines in it - like when a reporter is interviewing the local sheriff about fighting the Zombies and the sheriff says "well, they don't move too fast; they're dead"!:D
Well I could do another thread on this.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
View attachment 15723
I could use one myself,looks nice.but it seems to be £69.99,mostly sold in the U.K.,and a through the roof price here in America on Amazon.
Hoover Spritz Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 1.5 Litre, 850 Watt - Black and Orange by HOO
by Hoover
Be the first to review this item
Price: $327.83 + $4.49 shipping

Only 3 left in stock. :eek:
Blimey looks like Amazon, is stinging everyone with that price. Currys pc-world was miles cheaper.

Stop the press! eBaY, is doing them and prices are up and down but there is more choice.

Manufacturer refurbished (I can't do worse than my dad giving me the ear-buster) £29.99 free postal.

Currys was £59.99.

Others on eBay as you scroll down the page the prices get a little dearer, but still under £100.00.

Argos is doing it at £59.99.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Brought it and should be here on Tuesday 28th Apirl 2015.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Bugger. I was £7.00 shy. I had to pop down the road to shop to check amount. I was shy of £7.00 so payment/item blast will have to wait till week after next.

Mind you brought my cat a new flea collar from eBaY that was inexpensive. There are other vacuums but I like to get the Hoover.

My dad used to have Hoover at our home in the late 60'searly80's a small tiny circular type, bag filter one mind you. I always did most of the cleaning around the home. Slavery. :p

Hoover Constellation. Almost looks like a Death Star. :D

This vacuum is now the ultimate suction power in the universe!

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
Bugger. I was £7.00 shy. I had to pop down the road to shop to check amount. I was shy of £7.00 so payment/item blast will have to wait till week after next.

Mind you brought my cat a new flea collar from eBaY that was inexpensive. There are other vacuums but I like to get the Hoover.

My dad used to have Hoover at our home in the late 60'searly80's a small tiny circular type, bag filter one mind you. I always did most of the cleaning around the home. Slavery. :p

Hoover Constellation. Almost looks like a Death Star. :D

This vacuum is now the ultimate suction power in the universe!
Aspirator Electrolux-
85_Electrolux_Automatic-Model_G-130.jpg
I use to have to vacuum the house as a kid,I hated this when it came to doing stairs

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Aspirator Electrolux-View attachment 15724 I use to have to vacuum the house as a kid,I hated this when it came to doing stairs
Same with Hoover Constellation, doing the stairs, I had to hold on to vacuum left hand and use the tube with right and go steadily down each step one at time. Once near floor I could place it on surface and move down a few steps. Longer tube would be ideal or an extension tube as average staircase length maybe 18 or so feet.

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
Before we bought that,I had to use an old Kirby upright,what a tank:eek:.you could see dust blowing out the bag,and smell the motor brushes cooking
516.jpg

Last edited:
A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Before we bought that,I had to use an old Kirby upright,what a tank:eek:.you could see dust blowing out the bag,and smell the motor brushes cooking View attachment 15725
That one, looks scary. Grim isn't when the vac starts blowing out dust makes more of mess than what is actually been vacuumed up. Might as well call it a blower. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis