Hey, PSBfan9? What's your problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
It IS annoying, I agree. And obviously personal. If you label a common sentence, which might've been uttered by anyone, dumb, then it's not about the post, obviously, but about the poster. I see you have 161 of those as I write this. It's just meaningless and useless.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks. When I first came back about a month ago, I found that Andyblackcat had given me 19 for a three year old post. A that time I had about 35 or so "dumb" posts., including Andy's. I started a thread on that and then this one decided to get into the game. So, between this guy and Andy, I'd say I got about 140 "dumb"flags,

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks. When I first came back about a month ago, I found that Andyblackcat had given me 19 for a three year old post. A that time I had about 35 or so "dumb" posts., including Andy's. I started a thread on that and then this one decided to get into the game. So, between this guy and Andy, I'd say I got about 140 "dumb"flags,
Political views seem to dictate most of it

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Giving posts a dumb designation seems like tagging someone's garage when they say what the vandal doesn't like.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Seems the discourse in the country has caused brain damage. People are entitled to their own opinions but not their own facts

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I thought political threads were banned from these boards?

Probably better to stick to the AV topics if you're afraid that those posts will drag you down. Alternatively, they could remove rep from the Off Topic boards.

SheepStar

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I thought political threads were banned from these boards?

Probably better to stick to the AV topics if you're afraid that those posts will drag you down. Alternatively, they could remove rep from the Off Topic boards.

SheepStar
Hahahahahaha

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Threatening people in a PM will do that sometimes I've heard.

Just sayin'
If anyone is actually threatening anyone else on these boards, that needs to be reported right away to a moderator. Its just an internet message board, people. I am locking this thread in case there is more going on than usual surface high school girl drama. Internet rivalries are fine, but don't let it go beyond the normal passive aggressive sniping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis