j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Forgot to post up about this one because I have been too busy. We saw this last week. It was being billed as this generation's Exorcist, but I would not quite put it on part with that one. I did like it, but found it pretty disturbing (and I love horror films). For me it had a bit of a sickening feeling akin to The Omen when I first saw that. More of a "mean spirited" psychological vibe to it, not just a cheap shock kind of film, so it passes. Beautifully shot and great score. I'd say only for horror fans though.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
So comparing it to exorcist... Hopefully this one I can get to see in the theaters. Gotta see it now! :)

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think the story was bit odd but otherwise well filmed movie.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Seen this one today. I must say it is disturbing and very creepy. However, I just do not get the ending at all. Can anyone here shed some light on the ending? If so, please explain via a PM so not to spoil this one for those that have not seen it yet. It left me with that "WTH" feeling. I admit that I was getting sleepy close to the end. Maybe I am missing something, no?

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Seen this one today. I must say it is disturbing and very creepy. However, I just do not get the ending at all. Can anyone here shed some light on the ending? If so, please explain via a PM so not to spoil this one for those that have not seen it yet. It left me with that "WTH" feeling. I admit that I was getting sleepy close to the end. Maybe I am missing something, no?

Cheers,

Phil
Them Devil movies, use to give me nightmares when I was much younger. Now I love these kind of films.

Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Them Devil movies, use to give me nightmares when I was much younger. Now I love these kind of films.

Mike
This one is disturbing Mike. Very bazaar to say the least. I just do not get the ending at all. Very creepy. If you like that stuff, then this one is for you. Just beware that the ending is odd.;)

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
This one is disturbing Mike. Very bazaar to say the least. I just do not get the ending at all. Very creepy. If you like that stuff, then this one is for you. Just beware that the ending is odd.;)

Cheers,

Phil
Phil, a friend of mine I ran into last night went see that movie The Nun. He said it was creepy to.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil, a friend of mine I ran into last night went see that movie The Nun. He said it was creepy to.
Yeah, it looks so creepy that I plan to skip that one. If it turns out many like it, then I may rent it sometime down the road. It certainly is not a priority to me at this time. But, tomorrow i am going to go see the new Predator! Can't wait!

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis