HDR and Dolby Vision Importance to you.

Dmantis10

Dmantis10

Audioholic
None what so ever dolby vision is like dolby crap for vision like fake news is. Looks like utter garbage rubbish on my Marantz SR6012 dolby vision belongs in the cat litter.
I have no idea what you are talking about

Dmantis10

Dmantis10

Audioholic
None what so ever dolby vision is like dolby crap for vision like fake news is. Looks like utter garbage rubbish on my Marantz SR6012 dolby vision belongs in the cat litter.
I'm looking at 4-5 years max. Technology moves to fast now so getting a new TV every 4-5 years is perfectly ok with me.So if I can get through 4-5 years I'm cool. Even 3 years I wouldn't be overly upset.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
I'm looking at 4-5 years max. Technology moves to fast now so getting a new TV every 4-5 years is perfectly ok with me.So if I can get through 4-5 years I'm cool. Even 3 years I wouldn't be overly upset.
Funny you say that as my own mind moves way faster yet the image of light and shadow that makes up for the colourful details that I see and yourself as well is FREE.
The tv should last for what 50 60.000 hrs and that is a lot that is several decades of use.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis