Have I been stood up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nimrod

Audioholic
Yeah, Nimrod, that's pretty good as well. But I've found myself loving her entire body...provided it's the "right woman." :p;)
I've been told that Mrs. Nimrod is very attractive. She's pretty and has a very nice "shape".

Anyhow, I'll "pop a comment" every now and then about somebodies physical appearance... we are talking "Slob catagory " here...

Mrs. Nimrod "What would you do if I got fat and......"

Mr. Nimrod "Rule A1A = No Chicks that weigh more then me"

I usally get punched at this point

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
??? :confused:

How old are you? I ask, because this has already been explained. Why does the Catholic position concern and trouble you so much? We're not threatening. We mean no harm. Truly. You've read that in your fables...not the Gospel.
You have not explained your "good reason" for the Catholic position on birth control. Why is it that you claimed you have a good reason, and then do not provide one? If you had no wish to discuss it, why did you make that claim?

If you really had a good reason, I would seriously like to hear it. But if you don't, then I wish you would not pretend to have one.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
I've been told that Mrs. Nimrod is very attractive. She's pretty and has a very nice "shape".

Anyhow, I'll "pop a comment" every now and then about somebodies physical appearance... we are talking "Slob catagory " here...

Marital bliss. ;)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Hah! They dry up and shrivel after a while. :eek:

Love the new avatar General Halon Sir. :p;)
Thank you sir, one gentleman to another. If you look very closely I retained the tri-foil symbol and put it on his helmet, but it's so small you can barely see it. :)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai

LOL - :D I don't even allow my wife to ask me that question anymore. It's not a fair fight, and there is no correct answer. ;)

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Thank you sir, one gentleman to another. If you look very closely I retained the tri-foil symbol and put it on his helmet, but it's so small you can barely see it. :)
LOL. Wear it proudly...you earned it. I've seen you in the trenches with these guys...tooth and nail. ;)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
37 tiresome pages this thing has dragged on... unbelievable. Time for me to log out and take a break for a while. :rolleyes::eek:

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
37 tiresome pages this thing has dragged on... unbelievable. Time for me to log out and take a break for a while. :rolleyes::eek:
I bid you adieu General Halon. Go spend some quality time with your wife.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You have not explained your "good reason" for the Catholic position on birth control. Why is it that you claimed you have a good reason, and then do not provide one? If you had no wish to discuss it, why did you make that claim?

If you really had a good reason, I would seriously like to hear it. But if you don't, then I wish you would not pretend to have one.
IMO Catholics are against birth control because they want there to be more Catholics. I heard somewhere that in 50 years 50% of the voting population in this country will be Hispanic. That wouldn't happen if they stopped reproducing.

John,

Answer the question. I just read through umpteen pages waiting to hear an answer and now I feel like you owe me.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
IMO Catholics are against birth control because they want there to be more Catholics. I heard somewhere that in 50 years 50% of the voting population in this country will be Hispanic. That wouldn't happen if they stopped reproducing.

John,

Answer the question. I just read through umpteen pages waiting to hear an answer and now I feel like you owe me.
Sure thing Alex 2507...once you riddle me this one. Are you Catholic, and if not, are you in the process of converting, and if not, why the intense interest in Catholicism. Do you desire to be made holy again?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sure thing Alex 2507...once you riddle me this one. Are you Catholic, and if not, are you in the process of converting, and if not, why the intense interest in Catholicism. Do you desire to be made holy again?
Born and raised Catholic. Nowadays I'm more of a bible reader. My intense interest is not in Catholicism but in ..... Why did you say they had a good reason for being anti contraceptive? What is that good reason? Why did you say it?

I'd love to be made holy again, or for the first time, or what ever. You know I can't type so just answer the question already. I'll ask my sister if I have to. Gotta be easier than this.

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ohhh...you're full of it. What do you know about RJD??? All I ask for is a little honesty.
Full of what? What is RJD? I was being completely honest.
Dude, are you okay?

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
Full of what? What is RJD? I was being completely honest.
Dude, are you okay?
I think it is pretty clear that he is full of crap. He has had plenty of opportunity to answer the question, but he refuses to do so, over and over. He is just another blowhard, who makes claims that are nothing but hot air.

Oh, and if he objects to what I say, he could prove me wrong, if only he actually answered the question. But we can expect some more side-stepping of the issue and another insult to me for this. I say, put up or shut up. Of course, he will do neither.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Hey, who was the guy that said every thread goes off topic, usually to a religious debate?

Oh yeah, it was me.

Someone lock this thing.

SheepStar

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Hey, who was the guy that said every thread goes off topic, usually to a religious debate?

Oh yeah, it was me.

Someone lock this thing.

SheepStar
Wow... I'm really suprised it took as long as it did to tell you the truth. Forum dynamics, what can you say - common denominator and all that, etc. I come back to find half the posters have been put on probation overnight? :eek:

I'm going to go talk about A/V stuff for a while now... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis