Harman Kardon Beats Denon

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
ROTFLMAO, Yetti look at the label on your Bloz radio and then look at my signature.:D

Bok is a white van scam company that is trying to mimic the Bose logo. Refer to the eBay funny listings thread for more information regarding this fantastic product.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Sad sad day everyone. Seth traded his Teac for a Bok. :D:D:D:D:D
For the record "I think that Bose is a pretty cool guy, eh sounds awful for the price and doesn't afraid of anything". There, now it's out in the open for all to see.

pmac

pmac

Junior Audioholic
I am surpried that your not taking some flames , there mustbe 40 % of the board that owns Denon .
PS try a Yammy vs the 2 and see what you get ( im a Yammy hater :) , can't stand the amp sections that come with those recievers )
True, but I think that most people on here would be able to handleopinions better than on say, a video game forum. The avarage maturity should be a little higher as well as age, but there are a lot of gamers here I bet. :D
I personally own a Denon, but I am not a pro, I know they are all pretty good units when you are in the Onkyo, Yamaha, HK, Denon, Pioneer Elite class. Only very discerning ears usually can tell the ifference when going to a higher Class of unit, and these would suit probably 90% of buyers or more (they probably cover 90% of the households for that matter :) )

N

Nuglets

Full Audioholic
Yeh I understand what you guys are saying. Tommorrow the 745 is arriving at my home and I will test it out. I will probably keep it since I loved the 645 sound and later upgrade the sub.
But nobody has an explanation as to why a $2000 Denon (4306) does not sound as good as a $599 HK. I could not believe it myself. I dragged a neighbor into my theater room and blindfolded him to some popular PINK FLOYD songs and he also liked HK over DENON. The LOGIC7 is freaking unbelievale in sound quality!
You must have friends that just love being blindfolded...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis