Happy Father's Day Everybody!!!!!! What are you doing today????

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hope all you Dad's are having a blessed Father's Day!!!!

I took my Dad out to his favorite Steak House and helped him do some work in the backyard. Later this afternoon we are watching a Dad movie in the movie room. He likes military movies shoot em ups Westerns stuff like that. :)

So we picked out Land of Bad!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Hope all you Dad's are having a blessed Father's Day!!!!

I took my Dad out to his favorite Steak House and helped him do some work in the backyard. Later this afternoon we are watching a Dad movie in the movie room. He likes military movies shoot em ups Westerns stuff like that. :)

So we picked out Land of Bad!
Enjoy the day. Only happens once a year. And the clock keeps on ticking forward. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Watching the US Open. Great leaderboard and so far, its close only 2 strokes between the leader and the tie for 2nd place players. :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Enjoy the day. Only happens once a year. And the clock keeps on ticking forward. :)
I couldn't agree more. My father is 80 now. I wake up everyday and realize more and more I'm only going to get so many more of these days left.

Every one of them is to be treasured. Only sorry when I was younger I was too young and foolish to see it.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Land of Bad was a very good action military movie. Very very intense. Almost a little too much for my Dad tho. He likes intense but not too violent. This one was a little more violent then we anticipated from the trailer

But still a very good movie I highly recommend

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Land of Bad was a very good action military movie. Very very intense. Almost a little too much for my Dad tho. He likes intense but not too violent. This one was a little more violent then we anticipated from the trailer

But still a very good movie I highly recommend
Fury was somewhat similar.
Getting older gives you realization of the important stuff. ;)

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I tore off the front steps on the house as they need replacing. I built them 30 years ago so they lasted ok. Would still be in use but the bottom of the stringers broke where the newel posts are mounted. Reshingled the garage roof in May and now this job. This construction work was a lot easier when I was 30 years younger. :D

I also watched the end of the US Open. Great last few holes and very entertaining.

Then finally finished watching Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. Really like this series. The cross-over with Lower Decks and the musical that followed were hilarious. Looking forward to season 3.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
My two daughters and their families came over and we grilled wings, burgers, they made mac and cheese and baked beans. The wife made peach cobbler and the guys watched the US open while the rest played in the pool. An awesome day and the margaritas were tasty. .

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
My two daughters and their families came over and we grilled wings, burgers, they made mac and cheese and baked bean. The wife made peach cobbler and the guys watched the US open while the rest played in the pool. An awesome day and the margaritas were tasty. .
Awesome! I'm glad you had a great day. Peach cobbler is one of my favorite desserts. :) Right behind Strawberry Rhubarb pie!!!! Actually if I had to order my top 3
1 vanilla bread pudding
2 strawberry rhubarb pie
3 peach cobbler

:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis