Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Samurai
So I'm up watching the National News on CBS, and they just put up this report of Deaths by police officers using deadly force 5.000 dead just in 2019, Wow! Impunity right? A License to kill, went on to say that the very Broad use of "in fear of life" check rule #1. Impunity.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
So I'm up watching the National News on CBS, and they just put up this report of Deaths by police officers using deadly force 5.000 dead just in 2019, Wow! Impunity right? A License to kill, went on to say that the very Broad use of "in fear of life" check rule #1. Impunity.
so... wikipedia says about a 1000.

now, the FBI use of force report shows about 5000, however this include all uses of force not instances when that force resulted in a death.

Its interesting how the media leaves out information that is important, this is why most of the news these days is FAKE news.

Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Samurai
so... wikipedia says about a 1000.

now, the FBI use of force report shows about 5000, however this include all uses of force not instances when that force resulted in a death.

Its interesting how the media leaves out information that is important, this is why most of the news these days is FAKE news.
@chris357, Oh hell yeah that was on CBS yesterday 5:30 pm. Just thought I'd postup CBS, NBC FOX, CNN all feed fake news. I try to catch BBC overseas or something else that's not Censored like here in the United States

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Field Marshall
Fake news seems to be a term thrown around by left or right leaning people who just disagree with the content.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis