GT5 Weather Trailer TGS 2010

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Here's a sneak peek at at GT5's weather effects, enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe it's finally time to buy a steering wheel for my PS 3. I just threw away 2 of my old PS 2 steering wheels. Lame. :rolleyes:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
GT5 simply looks stunning, even thou I don't have ps3 - I'd consider getting it just because of gt5

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I just pre-ordered one from Newegg for $47.99 w/ free shippng.

L

lowc

Audioholic Intern
This game is the reason why i bought a PS3..just didnt think i was going to have to wait this long..cant wait for this to come out!!

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
This game is the reason why i bought a PS3..just didnt think i was going to have to wait this long..cant wait for this to come out!!
You will have to wait a little longer it has been delayed once again til the holiday season whatever that means mid-November, late November or December.

They have been talking about coming out with a DLC that could bring motorcycles to GT5, if the demand for motorcycles to be included where high.

P

ptn72

Audiophyte
It will be here November 24th, 2010. I hope it'll be for real. There is no good pre-order deal at this moment so I'll get it when it comes out

Matt34

Matt34

Amazing! I've logged a "few" hours between GT 1-3 back in the day. I might just buy a PS3 (again) for my BDP because of this.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
The latest word is that GT5 is set to release on Nov.24th

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Anybody playing this game yet? I picked up my copy before work today. I still can not understand why wally world did not have the game on the shelves when I got there. It looks like it's getting mixed reviews from some people.

psn=doughboy2112 if you want to add me as a friend

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Mine will be here Monday or possibly Friday. Pre-ordered from Newegg.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Surprised about the reviews I am reading on this game, not as glowing as I expected and lacking polish in some respects. Even some saying Forza 3 is still the better racer overall.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis