Good news everyone!

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This isn't really in the same league cutting crime rates and quadrupling the high school "graudation" rate, but I'll settle for "Naked Cowboy gets hero's welcome a week after arrest" (yes, the pandemic has seriously lowered the bar for "good news")

For everyone's benefit, I won't insert a photo.

>>>DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Attendees at Bike Week in Daytona Beach gave a hero’s welcome to a Times Square performer known as the Naked Cowboy after he returned to the motorcycle festival almost a week after his arrest on a misdemeanor charge of resisting arrest without violence and violating a panhandling ordinance.<<<

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
This year has sucked a big one. I'm fortunate to have this community and a good work from home job, but a lot of members seem to be getting down in the dumps.

Let this thread be positive things we can see so we realize it isn't all bad. Hopefully we can cheer some folks up.

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/police-dog-has-most-successful-first-shift-ever-finding-family-on-remote-ravine/
So since than has 2021 been better for you? if so, than the worm has turned for you man. Feeling good is Good enough!!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
So since than has 2021 been better for you? if so, than the worm has turned for you man. Feeling good is Good enough!!
Actually yes, 2021 has been pretty good so far.

And now that I typed that I'll come home to a giant smoking crater that used to be my house. Or not. Time will tell. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Actually yes, 2021 has been pretty good so far.

And now that I typed that I'll come home to a giant smoking crater that used to be my house. Or not. Time will tell. :)
Lol, did You happen to watch your local News? Well I happen to be watching the other day, and well we all know about fake news and all. But they reported a UFO! yeap you just read that right. Something flew past umm the INSS, it was like a cube spinning real fast as it flew by. It was Caught on camera "video". So yeah if it happens to make it's way back down here. Your place may be just where it May decide to park itself on your roof!! Up in flames! You got UFO Insurance? :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Lol, did You happen to watch your local News? Well I happen to be watching the other day, and well we all know about fake news and all. But they reported a UFO! yeap you just read that right. Something flew past umm the INSS, it was like a cube spinning real fast as it flew by. It was Caught on camera "video". So yeah if it happens to make it's way back down here. Your place may be just where it May decide to park itself on your roof!! Up in flames! You got UFO Insurance? :D
That's probably the most insane thing to come from 2020. All the insanity, everything that happened and they pretty much say they think ufos are real. The navy did ( I think) and people went "meh".

Only 2020

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis