B

bruin62

Full Audioholic
i think i made a real good deal today i got the definitive center CS-8080 two BP8060 towers two SR 8080 BP i guess you call them bookshelfs. and two of those hight channels that plug into the towers for 1250 canadian.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
i think i made a real good deal today i got the definitive center CS-8080 two BP8060 towers two SR 8080 BP i guess you call them bookshelfs. and two of those hight channels that plug into the towers for 1250 canadian.
Congratulations, I really don’t have a clue how good of a deal it is. But that’s definitely one of my favorite brands .

B

bruin62

Full Audioholic
i know the center went for around a grand it has a 10 inch powered sub in it. now again i have to return the center i just got the other day its the smaller.one to this it has a 8 inch powered sub in it. the towers also have 10 inch subs in them.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not sure what those retailed for in your area, what kind of discount did you get? I'd hope for a fairly significant discount for those....

B

bruin62

Full Audioholic
the thing is audio gear in the states is so much cheaper even used is alot cheaper we get hosed by the liberal government on taxes in this country is getting ridiculous. so what we pay doesn't seem like a bargain to someone in your country

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
the thing is audio gear in the states is so much cheaper even used is alot cheaper we get hosed by the liberal government on taxes in this country is getting ridiculous. so what we pay doesn't seem like a bargain to someone in your country
We get hosed mostly by the idiots on the right. In any case the political comments are restricted to the steam vent subforum.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis