Good center pairing with JBL 590

M

Merkules2001

Audioholic
Currently running JBL 590's with a KEF Q650C. Was thinking of selling my Q900's and Q650C. Looking to pair something with the JBL 590's. I was thinking possibly the Emotiva Airmotiv C2+. Not sure yet, still trying to find one that somewhat matches the looks of the JBL's while matching the sound as well. Not sure about the 520C.
Does that nickname log u into the Corp Domain?

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
A day late and a dollar short, I've got mine paired up with an Infinity RC263. It's a great match, but doesn't have the aesthetic consistency you are looking for.

X

XTex

Audioholic Intern
I posted this response in the wrong thread....

I went ahead and ordered the JBL Studio 520C. Moving the Q650C to the main room for a while.
Safe to assume you received the 520C? If so, how do you like it?

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Safe to assume you received the 520C? If so, how do you like it?
Sorry for not responding sooner. Yes, it pairs well with the 590's. And I ended up with 2 pair of 530's as well for surrounds. Moved the KEF's up to the main living area.

I was surprised at how well the 520 matches up as a center channel with the 590's. I really have been super busy lately at work and have yet to run any tests, but as it is now my ears like it.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry for not responding sooner. Yes, it pairs well with the 590's. And I ended up with 2 pair of 530's as well for surrounds. Moved the KEF's up to the main living area.

I was surprised at how well the 520 matches up as a center channel with the 590's. I really have been super busy lately at work and have yet to run any tests, but as it is now my ears like it.
Yeah I bought the 530 for surrounds and was very surprised at how well they pair with the 590's they really did an excellent job designing that line

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

At first I just didn't think the 520 could hang with the 590s but after a coupla years now I don't even think about it much.

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Old thread but I'm running an Infinity RC263 with my 590s and it sounds good. I am curious if anyone else has tried something else? Heard recommendations on the Emotiva C2+ and I'm curious about the Klipsch RC64 iii... But the RC263 actually sounds good so might just stay with it. Wondering if anyone else had an opinion? I don't think that going to a 520 would be an upgrade on the RC263 so probably wouldn't do that but it's dirt cheap on sale

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Old thread but I'm running an Infinity RC263 with my 590s and it sounds good. I am curious if anyone else has tried something else? Heard recommendations on the Emotiva C2+ and I'm curious about the Klipsch RC64 iii... But the RC263 actually sounds good so might just stay with it. Wondering if anyone else had an opinion? I don't think that going to a 520 would be an upgrade on the RC263 so probably wouldn't do that but it's dirt cheap on sale
I have used both the RC265 and the 520C. I prefer the RC263 with the 590's.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis