Golf Ball-Sized Speakers? What's Next?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Hey stop laughing at the Golf-ball speakers. I have a Golf theme going on in my office and I am going to buy some. The company pays for office furniture and essentials.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I have a pair of portable speakers that run on AA batteries. They are bigger than those!:eek:

J

jan.eggleton

Audiophyte
golfball speakers

I am so desperate to buy these even though they are deleted here in nz. Has anyone got any they wish to sell?

Y

yepimonfire

Audioholic Samurai
i'd be afraid of accidentally losing my home theater if i had that :eek:

R

riker1384

Junior Audioholic
That Bose system should come with a basketball hoop.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Just curious. I have never been a fan of the acousti-crap Bose makes, but what about their other speakers, 301, 501, 901?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Golf ball speakers wouldn’t be so bad if they added some football speakers to keep them company on the shelf.
Maybe a few basketball subs around the room? (And a box of 12 golf balls as the center channel)

Last edited:
F

Fowl

Audioholic
I bet that these things will sell, there are always ones who will think that they are cute:eek:

But how long can they live with the sound these things will produce?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I bet that these things will sell, there are always ones who will think that they are cute:eek:

But how long can they live with the sound these things will produce?
We ask that question because music and HT is important to us. Some people never turn on their stereo and would be happy to use the speakers in their TV for HT. There are plenty of people who would buy these because the look cool, and then never use them.

F

Fowl

Audioholic
We ask that question because music and HT is important to us. Some people never turn on their stereo and would be happy to use the speakers in their TV for HT. There are plenty of people who would buy these because the look cool, and then never use them.
gmichael, you are absolutely correct. I guess, to each his own.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis