Godzilla - King of Monsters

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Part 2, hinted at in first one. Stars Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven from Stranger Things)!!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched this one over the weekend. I liked it better than the first one, even though the story is kind of all over the place. Non stop bass overload lol.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Watched this one over the weekend. I liked it better than the first one, even though the story is kind of all over the place. Non stop bass overload lol.
I like it better than the first one too, and yeah. Plenty of low frequency effects, quite justified actually tho! There's more monster action this time and you can see them better. Now if we can get some giant monsters to fight when it's not dark, raining or lights strobing through the entire scene...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I like it better than the first one too, and yeah. Plenty of low frequency effects, quite justified actually tho! There's more monster action this time and you can see them better. Now if we can get some giant monsters to fight when it's not dark, raining or lights strobing through the entire scene...
I read this track was pretty bad ass in Atmos, and very loud. Iirc, it’s something like a 25hz track but very well done. I’ll the other forums bass thread with graphs...

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
My BluRay copy is coming in tomorrow. Someone mentioned bass full soundtrack, lots of action, my kinda a film :)

fast fred

fast fred

Full Audioholic
I have been debating buying this in 4K because of the reviews, and that its Fake 4K but now I may need to get it just for the boom!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis