Go republicans! Let's restrict womens bodies again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Decency ?????? are you really that stupid ?

That poor girl was raped by an example of Democrat 'F' ups if there ever was one. When that useless POS gets convicted I hope they castrate him before deportation (drop him 50 miles out in the ocean) !
Yup, focus in the perp and not that a 10 year old child had to flee to another state to get an abortion. That doctor is now under investigaton by a Republican AG. Got it!

jinjuku

jinjuku

You should try editing your posts as well, like I did.

On the other hand you bemoaned me for not replying to your post a few minutes after I tagged your post what it merited, so what is it? You even posted a snapshot. :rolleyes:
What do you mean? You're the one that edited out 100% of your post to write 100% something else.

I posted a snapshot of #594. We all can see the before and after.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Yup, focus in the perp and not that a 10 year old child had to flee to another state to get an abortion. That doctor is now under investigaton by a Republican AG. Got it!
No, use this to focus on TWO problems and not one. It's not reducing one thing to simply point out another failure that led to this terrible situation.

I'm not even sure why we let child predators keep taking up oxygen. I would also like to reduce our importation of problems. I like Sweden's approach on both fronts.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What do you mean? You're the one that edited out 100% of your post to write 100% something else.

I posted a snapshot of #594. We all can see the before and after.
I edited my post, so of course it's different, that is the point editing a post and you should try it to. But you complained that I only down voted you and not post a reply immediately after.

For others info, here is the final post I made. It does not even have the forum added text that it was edited.

Edit: I've edit this post several times. Hmh, even this post has no forum added text.

1657911842638.png

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No, use this to focus on TWO problems and not one. It's not reducing one thing to simply point out another failure that led to this terrible situation.
No, the politics of this does not work so.

I'm not even sure why we let child predators keep taking up oxygen. I would also like to reduce our importation of problems. I like Sweden's approach on both fronts.
I'm not for the death penality, if that is what you imply by "taking up oxygen".

jinjuku

jinjuku

No, the politics of this does not work so.
This is your way of saying that him being here in the U.S. illegally is without it's own consequences?

I'm not for the death penality, if that is what you imply by "taking up oxygen".
I'm for the death penalty for child predators. What purpose does it serve society to keep someone whom sees children as prey animals around?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This is your way of saying that him being here in the U.S. illegally is without it's own consequences?
No, I'm saying that it deflects from the consequences of the Republicans pro-birth policies that so negatively will affect the freedom of all women in many states. As I wrote there are room for sensible compromises, but I don't think USA will accept a German or Swedish one as that entails even economic and health care support; a real choice, that is, not borne out of desperation and anguish.

I'm for the death penalty for child predators. What purpose does it serve society to keep someone whom sees children as prey animals around?
In EU (and most members of the European Council) there is no death penalty, even in war. For peace time I agree but unsure what to think about war time, but this is derailing this thread.

jinjuku

jinjuku

No, I'm saying that it deflects from the consequences of the Republicans pro-birth policies
The consequences of the over turn are so huge that I don't see how it's even possible to minimize it. This is why I don't understand your position on someone bringing up the fact that there is a 10 year old girl affected by two abject policy failures.

jinjuku

jinjuku

In EU (and most members of the European Council) there is no death penalty, even in war. For peace time I agree but unsure what to think about war time, but this is derailing this thread.
The question I asked is what purpose is served to society by keeping a person who preys on children around?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The question I asked is what purpose is served to society by keeping a person who preys on children around?
You also wrote that you are for the death penality in that context, so you just want to kill them, if I understood you correctly. In my opinion a person does not have to have a "purpose to society" to be allowed to live, if that is what you are implying.

Edit: I think there we just have to disagree.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The Republican Indiana AG shows his Law&Order credentials to his base that truth and facts is just an opinion with a liberal slant.

>>>The doctor at the center of a firestorm over abortion rights sent a cease and desist letter to Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita on Friday demanding that he stop “making false and misleading statements” about her to the press.

An attorney for Caitlin Bernard — the OB-GYN who performed an abortion on a 10-year-old rape survivor from Ohio whose case grabbed national attention this week — told Rokita that his public threat to criminally prosecute her and his suggestion that she did not report the abortion to the proper state authorities “forms the basis of an actionable defamation claim.”

The letter notes that Rokita, a Republican, continued to publicly question whether Bernard followed the law even after media outlets including POLITICO obtained records that showed she did report the abortion to both the Departments of Health and Child Services within the required time frame. The AG’s statements, her team argues, put her in physical danger. ...<<<

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
of course only a Democrat would do this.....

continue to allow illegals into the country

What, like the original euro settlers?

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Decency ?????? are you really that stupid ?

That poor girl was raped by an example of Democrat 'F' ups if there ever was one. When that useless POS gets convicted I hope they castrate him before deportation (drop him 50 miles out in the ocean) !
Horse manure. $5 says the guy worked for a Republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis