Go republicans! Let's restrict womens bodies again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I was trying to get you to see how he could have made his point and video better. But I see that's not going to happen. Cheers.
Ya know? Leading out with this as your first sentence in your first response could've saved us 10 whole responses. :D

LMFAO have a good day man

L

Lazasar

Junior Audioholic
First of all, it absolutely is about a woman's right to choose and her bodily autonomy. We've already gone over this in much detail in this thread.

Second: you're comparing apples to oranges. Vaccinations are a public health concern, a woman's access to abortion is not a public health concern but a private health concern.
Actually, the vaccines are not a public health issue, it is a personal health issue. Vaccine or not, you can get and spread the virus. For those who hold that a human life begins at birth, as I do, the only consideration is human life. You don’t have to like it, but you do yourself a favor by at least acknowledging it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Actually, the vaccines are not a public health issue, it is a personal health issue. Vaccine or not, you can get and spread the virus. For those who hold that a human life begins at birth, as I do, the only consideration is human life. You don’t have to like it, but you do yourself a favor by at least acknowledging it.
Could it be, just maybe, that the issue is not about a woman’s right, but rather about the life of the unborn child? Those same people that are insisting that this is about a woman’s right to choose, had no problem trying to force people to take a vaccine.
So which is it, the human life begins at birth or conception? Vaccines weren't being forced particularly, just if you wanted to participate in society in general to reduce risk. So far you sound like someone I'd not acknowledge for knowledge...

L

Lazasar

Junior Audioholic
So which is it, the human life begins at birth or conception? Vaccines weren't being forced particularly, just if you wanted to participate in society in general to reduce risk. So far you sound like someone I'd not acknowledge for knowledge...
I am sorry, I am doing to many things at once…human life begins at conception is what I meant to say. Vaccines “just if you wanted to participate in society” is pretty much force… and I said they wanted to force people to take the vaccine. Additionally, Roe v Wade is and was bad law. Overturning Roe is logical and just, regardless of your thoughts about abortion. It is constitutionally sound to throw it back to the states to pass laws as their citizens see fit.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I am sorry, I am doing to many things at once…human life begins at conception is what I meant to say. Vaccines “just if you wanted to participate in society” is pretty much force… and I said they wanted to force people to take the vaccine. Additionally, Roe v Wade is and was bad law. Overturning Roe is logical and just, regardless of your thoughts about abortion. It is constitutionally sound to throw it back to the states to pass laws as their citizens see fit.
Abortion is a woman's right, not yours. You sound like a trogolodite.

ps Thinking of your opinion, here's some reaffirmation for ya

L

Lazasar

Junior Audioholic
I have informed you what I think and why. Your response is typical of someone who does not care to understand how someone else sees an issue. Your quick dive into name calling tells me all I need to know.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have informed you what I think and why. Your response is typical of someone who does not care to understand how someone else sees an issue. Your quick dive into name calling tells me all I need to know.
Hey, you came into this thread and invited more of my views. I have more than I need to know about you, and you are an embarassment to humanity.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I understand what your trying to say I just have to respectfully disagree. I think this is too volatile to be left to the States. It can change based on whoever is in power.

I also think it is fundamentally a universal right for a woman to do whatever she wants with her body and whatever is inside of it.

I say that as a conservative and say it very strongly. The government should have no right to tell someone what to do with there body based on personal beliefs or religious values. The right to do what you want with your body should be a constitutional right.

Even if someone is pitching this from a Christian perspective the decision and what that woman has to live with for her decision should be between her and her higher power. Other humans should have no say in her choice that's between her and her God she believes

I'm tired of so called Christian conservatives complaining of liberals imposing there value systems onto others at schools etc but then they turn around and do the same thing because they BELIEVE what they believe in makes them right so they think they know what's best and think they can through law and the government impose that on others

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
If we're really a conservative keep government out of it right? This is the land of the free

But I respect how you feel that's how I feel

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So where's that signup list for adoption by these republican/christian folk against abotion, certainly they're fighting to take these unwanted children in their own homes to further their beliefs..... Must be a shortage always for them to need to cancel abortions....

L

Lazasar

Junior Audioholic
Actually, I did not invite more of your views, I merely pointed out a different perspective and pointed out the hypocrisy of those holding the two views simultaneously. You have only made it clear you cannot reasonably articulate your position so you resort to insults. I can live with that as I was simply sharing a different view. I was not and will not endeavor to change your mind on such a controversial topic.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Actually, I did not invite more of your views, I merely pointed out a different perspective and pointed out the hypocrisy of those holding the two views simultaneously. You have only made it clear you cannot reasonably articulate your position so you resort to insults. I can live with that as I was simply sharing a different view. I was not and will not endeavor to change your mind on such a controversial topic.
I haven't even begun to insult you. You'd know it. You are not a good person apparently. A selfish and opinionated one, but beyond that, meh. I assume you're male. If I'm wrong I'll take back nothing as that just makes it worse if you're a woman. Maybe you're in transition?

Ps since I started the thread yeah your comments invite direct response....that's kinda how that works.

L

Lazasar

Junior Audioholic
So where's that signup list for adoption by these republican/christian folk against abotion, certainly they're fighting to take these unwanted children in their own homes to further their beliefs..... Must be a shortage always for them to need to cancel abortions....
If you think people like me do not put our money where our mouth is, you are ill informed.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If you think people like me do not put our money where our mouth is, you are ill informed.
I'm fairly sure you're a hypocrite. But expand if you want....you'll still come out looking like a trogolodite

L

Lazasar

Junior Audioholic
If we're really a conservative keep government out of it right? This is the land of the free

But I respect how you feel that's how I feel
If you believe abortion is the taking of a human life….no I don’t think you can say the government should stay out of it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What have I said that is hypocritical?
You may not view it as hypocrisy, but your very views almost demand it. You have your head stuck up your ass apparently and like the smell.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I’m done. Not angry or upset, just not willing to engage with you any longer. All the best.
Thanks, your viewpoint was less than useful.

ps damn disappointing really....

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
If you believe abortion is the taking of a human life….no I don’t think you can say the government should stay out of it.
Actually I do the government kills people everyday depending on whether they choose to fight what war or not to fight what war what policies they choose to enforce or not

People kill each other every day in so many different ways and if the government decides then its somehow okay how is this any different?

I do believe the moment conception starts that's a human being in there. I don't believe in trying to sugar coat that

But if that mother is willing to face whatever repercussions she's willing to take for taking that life that's between her and whatever she believes in.

As far as people helping they don't. They usually give a little but no where near enough usually then it always goes back to that's the consequences of her action type of argument

Well here she is willing to take the ultimate responsibility for her actions and just because people disagree your going to restrict her from making that choice?

To me that makes absolutely no logical sense

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis