T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nice word salad from a cretin such as yourself, am impressed LOL. Going back to ignore now.
Anyway I think you’re right and there’s no point in continuing this discussion with you. You actually deluded yourself into believing every conservative is MAGA and you’re impressed with your ability to poop paint the walls with insults thinking this justifies your position. It’s really disgusting that people think baseless insults somehow justifies their ridiculous arguments. I was just responding to your idiotic ramblings with comical trolling, sadly you were incapable of seeing the obvious but that’s becoming a theme with the lunatic Left.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Anyway I think you’re right and there’s no point in continuing this discussion with you. You actually deluded yourself into believing every conservative is MAGA and you’re impressed with your ability to poop paint the walls with insults thinking this justifies your position. It’s really disgusting that people think baseless insults somehow justifies their ridiculous arguments. I was just responding to your idiotic ramblings with comical trolling, sadly you were incapable of seeing the obvious but that’s becoming a theme with the lunatic Left.
Okay tuning in one more time. You don't even see that maga is primarily about painting poop that isn't even there? I insult those that think so, true. Your bullying/hate desire is more the dark side than the force to put it in pop terms.....good luck. You sound like such a sad sack.

T

TankTop5

Okay tuning in one more time. You don't even see that maga is primarily about painting poop that isn't even there? I insult those that think so, true. Your bullying/hate desire is more the dark side than the force to put it in pop terms.....good luck. You sound like such a sad sack.
Your first sentence had such potential but then you started to meander like someone else we’ve seen recently.

You’re absolutely correct about Trump flinging poop but you responding in kind doesn’t lend you and credibility and your arguments fall of deaf ears. Do yourself a favor and rise above this bs rather than sinking into it, you’re better than that! Stop saying everyone who expresses a conservative viewpoint in a MAGA and attempt to discuss ideas rather than reverting to silly insults. You degrade yourself and come across as someone who is incapable of defending their position.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Just looked at the last three or so pages of this thread. (that I started)
Aye Yai Yai !
No sense going back and forth with MAGA types like TankTop....they have a bottomless pit of senseless comebacks that have been drilled into them.

They are basking in the latest Joe drama (cant really blame them though)...when I started this thread it looked like Joe was running on at least 6 of 8 cylinders.
Now, I would say he's down to 3, and I worked in the mental health field for 20 years before I retired.
Gonna have to change the title of the thread it seems.

I agree with Clooney and others.
It's time for a Hail Mary of sorts.

(apparently, I cant change the title that should now be Gotta Go Joe !!)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You keep referring to me as a MAGA, repeating BS is now the pinnacle of the Lefts arguments , since you’ve lowered the bar so far for your leader you wouldn’t want to accidentally step over it and embarrass him
In a recent post you wrote that you have supported Trump but claimed you no longer do so. But with you making stuff up and lying you do have a credibility problem.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
LOL we're just screwed if you lunatics reelect drumphy and maga followers. Talk about having their sh*t together, republicans have lost on that one.
'you lunatics' ???

Again, 'you' and Trell continue to lump me with the far right MAGA crowd and not once can you show where I have supported that far right nonsense. As stated by me before, neither the far right nor the far left can see the forest for the trees, yeah I know, your comeback........... " well there are far more nuts on the far right". I got more news for you, you're all nuts !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Just looked at the last three or so pages of this thread. (that I started)
Aye Yai Yai !
No sense going back and forth with MAGA types like TankTop....they have a bottomless pit of senseless comebacks that have been drilled into them.

They are basking in the latest Joe drama (cant really blame them though)...when I started this thread it looked like Joe was running on at least 6 of 8 cylinders.
Now, I would say he's down to 3, and I worked in the mental health field for 20 years before I retired.
Gonna have to change the title of the thread it seems.

I agree with Clooney and others.
It's time for a Hail Mary of sorts.

(apparently, I cant change the title that should now be Gotta Go Joe !!)
Sadly this is shaping up to be the most depressing election of my lifetime...........

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
'you lunatics' ???

Again, 'you' and Trell continue to lump me with the far right MAGA crowd and not once can you show where I have supported that far right nonsense. As stated by me before, neither the far right nor the far left can see the forest for the trees, yeah I know, your comeback........... " well there are far more nuts on the far right". I got more news for you, you're all nuts !
”If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.”

And

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Repeatedly linking to really questionable far right sites like InfoWars and ZeroHedge gives you away. And as I recall Swerd smacked you down as an “anti-vaccine punk” (or similar) in the long Corona thread when he decided you were posting in bad faith.

So like TankTop5 you do have a credibility problem.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
”If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.”

And

Repeatedly linking to really questionable far right sites like InfoWars and ZeroHedge gives you away. And as I recall Swerd smacked you down as an “anti-vaccine punk” (or similar) in the long Corona thread when he decided you were posting in bad faith.

LMAO, knowing that those sites gets your goat makes my day ! Did I ever state once that they were 'my views' ?

As for Swerd 'smacking me down' ?? LMAO !!

Once more...........if you far left lunatics don't get 'your' sh$t together another 4 year nightmare looms !

T

TankTop5

And

The only positive thing I ever said about Trump is that when he first got elected, actually before he got elected, he pissed in everyone’s Cheerios and ran people out of office on both sides of the aisle. Then I later said, using a swamp monster to drain the swamp was probably not a good idea.

You on the other hand, have no original thoughts and use name-calling as your primary method of disagreeing. I think you’re generally just a disagreeable person full of hate and anger.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The only positive thing I ever said about Trump is that when he first got elected, actually before he got elected, he pissed in everyone’s Cheerios and ran people out of office on both sides of the aisle. Then I later said, using a swamp monster to drain the swamp was probably not a good idea.

You on the other hand, have no original thoughts and use name-calling as your primary method of disagreeing. I think you’re generally just a disagreeable person full of hate and anger.
You’re hitting the bottle again or you never stopped as you’re so “lyrical”? Besides, you’re still lying.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
LMAO, knowing that those sites gets your goat makes my day ! Did I ever state once that they were 'my views' ?

As for Swerd 'smacking me down' ?? LMAO !!
Here you go showing what Swerd thinks of you in the linked post below, and I share his sentiment. Of course your questionable links are involved and the same type of dishonest and feeble excuses:

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
People, you are never going to win words over a Trumpy supporter or a registered Republican. Calm down and ignore those, as you sound just as uneducated as them? A MEN.

My sister and husband are Registered Republicans and only watch FOX. We get along just fine and exchange every once in a while. I have 2 $$$ bets with them, that keeps them excited. lol They have no reasoning or common sense over politics. They did not respond to me, over Trumps original approval of Project 2025. So there you have it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
'you lunatics' ???

I didn't even mention you. You made your own association with Tanktop it seems. LOL

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Neither one of these guys should be anywhere near the Whitehouse for different reasons. So, like I said before no matter who wins we lose.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Neither one of these guys should be anywhere near the Whitehouse for different reasons. So, like I said before no matter who wins we lose.
We lose a lot more if drumphy is elected, tho. An age limit of 65 to run for president would be fine with me, too.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't even mention you. You made your own association with Tanktop it seems. LOL
you more or less did, 'you' responded(#416) directly to my post. If 'you' and others want to lump me with the far right, go for it !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
We lose a lot more if drumphy is elected, tho. An age limit of 65 to run for president would be fine with me, too.
Agreed and we should also impose age and term limits on congress and the supreme court. Just not going to happen. Our young people, the future of our country have to live with (mostly) older men deciding their future. :(

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis