lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Agreed and we should also impose age and term limits on congress and the supreme court. Just not going to happen. Our young people, the future of our country have to live with (mostly) older men deciding their future. :(
Saw this recently along the lines of the older generation in power now

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
you more or less did, 'you' responded(#416) directly to my post. If 'you' and others want to lump me with the far right, go for it !
LOL indeed, thought the whole string was tanktop. You have associated yourself with the far right many times, tho.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
LOL indeed, thought the whole string was tanktop. You have associated yourself with the far right many times, tho.
Our interaction last night was me absolutely trolling you. Getting tired of being called a Fascist MAGA, defending it and you continually flinging poo. The ridiculous name-calling and attempting to label me something that I am completely not has got to stop. It’s inappropriate, grow the truck up.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Our interaction last night was me absolutely trolling you. Getting tired of being called a Fascist MAGA, defending it and you continually flinging poo. The ridiculous name-calling and attempting to label me something that I am completely not has got to stop. It’s inappropriate, grow the truck up.
Uh huh. Quack like a duck....

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Dems are heading for a train wreck unless they quickly figure out a way to stop a convicted felon, Good Lord knows they have been fiddle farting around to stop Trump for what seems like forever but continue to step on their dicks. Hell they can't even figure out what to do with 'ole Joe, sad..............

Putin is rooting for Trump as then he will at least get to keep large parts of Ukraine. What’s next for Putin to invade and keep?

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Well, I believe with one of Bidens main contributors, stopping his donation, will have an adverse effect. With the major Democratic Women/Men asking for his resignation, and with public backing, I hope his family says he should give up the loss cause. He did well and will be remembered.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Word is that Joe is considering all the calls to step aside. Especially now that Barack Obama has stated he needs to give this serious consideration.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Putin is rooting for Trump as then he will at least get to keep large parts of Ukraine. What’s next for Putin to invade and keep?
If not all.
After that, wide open if Vance has a vote.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Agreed and we should also impose age and term limits on congress and the supreme court. Just not going to happen. Our young people, the future of our country have to live with (mostly) older men deciding their future. :(
I am pretty sure this was tried in the past and SCOTUS shut it down. This one would be a guarantee not to fly.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Uh huh. Quack like a duck....
He has a point. I point out Biden's performance at the fundraiser and you told me that I couldn't believe my lying eyes and I'm pretty sure you called me a MAGA republican. All because someone had the temerity to point out that the Emperor has no clothes on. What was the excuse you gave? Oh yeah.. "He was trying to hear the people in the front row". Right now I think we all get to question the validity of anything you have to say.

I was right you were wrong. End of story.

I even waited for the debates to come around and it had the exact impact I wanted: To shut up all the raging Democrats the truck up.

Enjoy your crow.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Dems are going to have very little time to get 100% behind a new candidate. The thing is more voters dislike Trump than in 2020. It might not matter as he has maybe the most loyal base of hardcore MAGAs ever. Whoever the Dems select, the version of a unifying Trump has gone completely out the window. It will be a hate filled smear campaign which Trump excels at. Should be interesting to say the least.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He has a point. I point out Biden's performance at the fundraiser and you told me that I couldn't believe my lying eyes and I'm pretty sure you called me a MAGA republican. All because someone had the temerity to point out that the Emperor has no clothes on. What was the excuse you gave? Oh yeah.. "He was trying to hear the people in the front row". Right now I think we all get to question the validity of anything you have to say.

I was right you were wrong. End of story.

I even waited for the debates to come around and it had the exact impact I wanted: To shut up all the raging Democrats the truck up.

Enjoy your crow.
LOL a bit sensitive, are we? So you had another instance where it bore out. There was another instance where he was accused of freezing when he was listening to what someone in the audience was saying. All my credibility boils down to this? Drumphy's end of the debate was still horrible. Quack like a duck....

T

TankTop5

The Dems are going to have very little time to get 100% behind a new candidate. The thing is more voters dislike Trump than in 2020. It might not matter as he has maybe the most loyal base of hardcore MAGAs ever. Whoever the Dems select, the version of a unifying Trump has gone completely out the window. It will be a hate filled smear campaign which Trump excels at. Should be interesting to say the least.
The bigger problem is getting Biden of the WI and NV ballots which most likely will take him being dead. There are a handful of other States with questionable laws which literally have never had a legal challenge brought. Never mind unifying the party, the legal challenges that will be brought in the courts by the Republican Party. Perhaps that could be enough to unify Democrats and sweep the rest of the country but it’s very doubtful. This will likely be the ugliest race in history. I suspect the Republicans won’t pull that card until they see if the Democrats can unite.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The bigger problem is getting Biden of the WI and NV ballots which most likely will take him being dead. There are a handful of other States with questionable laws which literally have never had a legal challenge brought. Never mind unifying the party, the legal challenges that will be brought in the courts by the Republican Party. Perhaps that could be enough to unify Democrats and sweep the rest of the country but it’s very doubtful. This will likely be the ugliest race in history. I suspect the Republicans won’t pull that card until they see if the Democrats can unite.
How can he already be on the ballots, when the Democrats convention hasn't even been held yet?
Biden Drops Out: Why GOP Lawsuits Are Likely To Fail (forbes.com)

T

TankTop5

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis