T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
However, you do point out once again that reading comprehension issues are very much a problem for drumph/maga fans such as yourself. They sort of count on that.

So, junior high english class teacher, what was your particular point as to use of the basic language?
You keep referring to me as a MAGA, repeating BS is now the pinnacle of the Lefts arguments , since you’ve lowered the bar so far for your leader you wouldn’t want to accidentally step over it and embarrass him

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You keep referring to me as a MAGA, repeating BS is now the pinnacle of the Lefts arguments , since you’ve lowered the bar so far for your leader you wouldn’t want to accidentally step over it and embarrass him
I'm just going by the various posts you've made. That you refer to non MAGA as "lefts" is telling. My leader? Good grief, maga/drumphy talk about leaders that way, but that's because they don't actually have any.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My apologies, SIRI is dumber than a 5th grader. At least you knew what I was trying to say. Your previous comment looked like you’re writing Biden’s speeches
Still haven't seen what's wrong with my english. Better than yours from what I can tell.

T

TankTop5

I'm just going by the various posts you've made. That you refer to non MAGA as "lefts" is telling. My leader? Good grief, maga/drumphy talk about leaders that way, but that's because they don't actually have any.
So you’re saying Biden isn’t your leader, weird, it’s almost like the opposite could be true. Obviously by your repeated rhetoric the idea someone could be conservative and not a Republican or MAGA seems to be a concept too difficult for you to comprehend.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So you’re saying Biden isn’t your leader, weird, it’s almost like the opposite could be true. Obviously by your repeated rhetoric the idea someone could be conservative and not a Republican or MAGA seems to be a concept too difficult for you to comprehend.
You need to clean up that syntax and sentence structure....you flail a lot.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My apologies, SIRI is dumber than a 5th grader. At least you knew what I was trying to say. Your previous comment looked like you’re writing Biden’s speeches
Only as dumb as the user.

T

TankTop5

LOL we're just screwed if you lunatics reelect drumphy and maga followers. Talk about having their sh*t together, republicans have lost on that one.
Syntax and sentence structure. Or as Trump would say, “I don’t know what he just said and I’m not sure he knows what he said either”.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Syntax and sentence structure. Or as Trump would say, “I don’t know what he just said and I’m not sure he knows what he said either”.
Quoting drumphy for use of english is a sure loser. He barely can speak it.

T

TankTop5

You need to clean up that syntax and sentence structure....you flail a lot.
I understand news is generally written at an 8th grade level so it’s possible when written at a 12th grade level it can be confusing.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I understand news is generally written at an 8th grade level so it’s possible when written at a 12th grade level it can be confusing.
If only you were at a 12th grade level, you're below 5th as you mentioned before.

T

TankTop5

Pretty sure Drumphy followers can’t be reelected

T

TankTop5

This is fun, I appreciate your attempt
How so? What about the clowns in congress?
nice save but obviously wasn’t your intent when writing. You should be in politics, “don’t believe what you see or read”.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This is fun, I appreciate your attempt

nice save but obviously wasn’t your intent when writing. You should be in politics, “don’t believe what you see or read”.
Your point is that you're unhappy? You really make little sense, particularly over the long run. Goodbye.

T

TankTop5

Your point is that you're unhappy? You really make little sense, particularly over the long run. Goodbye.
Dangit and I’m surprised as I was waiting for a predictable comeback.Stating an assumption on my enjoyment in life was truly unexpected. When confronted with your inability to articulate an argument you resort to attacking an undefinable assumption of the others general wellbeing. Interesting and I’m left with no other response when realizing your inability to articulate your point and your only recourse is insults. I recommend never trying out for the debate team in your SPED class.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Dangit and I’m surprised as I was waiting for a predictable comeback.Stating an assumption on my enjoyment in life was truly unexpected. When confronted with your inability to articulate an argument you resort to attacking an undefinable assumption of the others general wellbeing. Interesting and I’m left with no other response when realizing your inability to articulate your point and your only recourse is insults. I recommend never trying out for the debate team in your SPED class.
Nice word salad from a cretin such as yourself, am impressed LOL. Going back to ignore now.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis