T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Dems need to distance themselves from idiocracy, they’ve allowed it to rally certain parts of their base but now they’ve lost control and with it large portions of moderates. Things like this and CA SB1414 are making many people wake up to the fact we need to real this BS in.

IMG_8027.png

T

TankTop5

“And now I want to hand it over to the president of Ukraine, who has as much courage as he has determination,” Biden said. “Ladies and gentlemen, President [Vladimir] Putin. “

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I need to stock up on popcorn, never a dull day

And another :

Mr. Biden was asked by a Reuters reporter if he had concerns about Ms. Harris’s ability to beat former President Donald J. Trump if he stepped aside, something he has said emphatically that he will not do despite pressure from many within his party.
“Look, I wouldn’t have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president if I didn’t think she was qualified to be president,” he said.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Dems need to distance themselves from idiocracy, they’ve allowed it to rally certain parts of their base but now they’ve lost control and with it large portions of moderates. Things like this and CA SB1414 are making many people wake up to the fact we need to real this BS in.

View attachment 68318
What, so you maga can have stupidity all to yourselves? Idiocracy is what maga wants. Review that Project 2025, its a lot of reading I know, and republicans don't do that very well, but....

T

TankTop5

And another :

Mr. Biden was asked by a Reuters reporter if he had concerns about Ms. Harris’s ability to beat former President Donald J. Trump if he stepped aside, something he has said emphatically that he will not do despite pressure from many within his party.
“Look, I wouldn’t have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president if I didn’t think she was qualified to be president,” he said.
What, so you maga can have stupidity all to yourselves? Idiocracy is what maga wants. Review that Project 2025, its a lot of reading I know, and republicans don't do that very well, but....
are there pictures at least?

T

TankTop5

I think a video of that handmaiden show goes with it.....
Are you trying to sell me on the plan, I haven’t even read it? I have been single for a few years and my place needs cleaning, how much do you think a handmaiden will go for?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Are you trying to sell me on the plan, I haven’t even read it? I have been single for a few years and my place needs cleaning, how much do you think a handmaiden will go for?
Lazy slob, clean it yourself.

T

TankTop5

I’m starting to feel like this is an NFL team choosing to take a bye year after getting their butts kicked in the playoffs. Fire the head coach and a couple overpaid players and rebuild over the next couple years.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
hey Lovin, I got news for you, unless 'you' Democrats get your sh$t together you might well have that Project 2025 shoved right up your bung hole !

you can be in denial all you want, bitch and moan about the MAGA misfits but if Trump gets back in, each and every one of you needs to take a long hard look in the mirror...........

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
hey Lovin, I got news for you, unless 'you' Democrats get your sh$t together you might well have that Project 2025 shoved right up your bung hole !

you can be in denial all you want, bitch and moan about the MAGA misfits but if Trump gets back in, each and every one of you needs to take a long hard look in the mirror...........
LOL we're just screwed if you lunatics reelect drumphy and maga followers. Talk about having their sh*t together, republicans have lost on that one.

T

TankTop5

LOL we're just screwed if you lunatics reelect drumphy and maga followers. Talk about having their sh*t together, republicans have lost on that one.
You’re junior high English teacher would be embarrassed

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
However, you do point out once again that reading comprehension issues are very much a problem for drumph/maga fans such as yourself. They sort of count on that.

So, junior high english class teacher, what was your particular point as to use of the basic language?

T

TankTop5

LOL "you're" ? If you don't want people to call you stupid....
My apologies, SIRI is dumber than a 5th grader. At least you knew what I was trying to say. Your previous comment looked like you’re writing Biden’s speeches

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis